Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I just realized the voices in my head are Russian hackers!

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Stroppygoblin! The goose has been released from bondage and is in need of some R&R.

Drunken debauchery, a welcome respite, R&R-I&I
    Events can now unwind, rewind from being uptight.

Take a heavenly body, and finagle a law, Finagle's Planet by Sci-Fi guy Theodore Sturgeon was the original title to the Star Trek episode 'Shore Leave', 50 year anniversary of the episode in December.
    the magician’s familiar, the physician saw. Magician's familiar- White Rabbit, Physician- the late great, Dr. McCoy

Life, liberty, pursuit of all things that are craved. Liberty- Leave
    What starts as a party, can turn into a rave. Landing party

Whether actual or metaphorical, it did cause for few, in sci-fi they really don't go ashore.
    a time for out with the old and in with the new. misdirection- a lot of crew went AWOL after they went ashore.

For God's sakes Jim, I'm a doctor, not a riddler!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn it Gunky!

I'm a ridddler not a genius!

Good show, Mike!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2