Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I just realized the voices in my head are Russian hackers!

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I just realized the voices in my head are Russian hackers!

Drunken debauchery, a welcome respite,
    Events can now unwind, rewind from being uptight.

Take a heavenly body, and finagle a law,
    the magician’s familiar, the physician saw.

Life, liberty, pursuit of all things that are craved
    What starts as a party, can turn into a rave.

Whether actual or metaphorical, it did cause for few,
    a time for out with the old and in with the new.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"the magician’s familiar, the physician saw."

I keep thinking of amputation and sawing a woman in half.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My mindset started with the magician also, as it seems to be the most specific clue. Still nothing though ...

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    "the magician’s familiar, the physician saw."

I keep thinking of amputation and sawing a woman in half.
    This is key, but in a different context.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"Take a heavenly body, and finagle a law"

Is this a reference to The Moon Treaty? Space Law?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It has something to do with space. I just needed to Google proof this clue. Aw damn, where's that tissue.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Schrödinger

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not see the answer I seek.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump, still not solved. Need a clue?

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Yes, please.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it Election or inauguration?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No, but close, drunken debauchery and riots only happen when a Republican president is elected. Then only by the other party.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope this clue doesn't give it away.

Spoiler:
    The second stanza refers to Finagle's Law.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    sturgeon

This one is a dead giveaway.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nicola sturgeon have something to do with it

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing to do with this riddle.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Google the clues.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sturgeon, Finagle's Planet, Google.....

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries, some folks have things going on at home.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

That episode is fraught with firsts and odd quirks. I will ponder more.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    That episode is fraught with firsts and odd quirks. I will ponder more.
    Hmmm, Episode you say.....?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Barking up the wrong tree again am I?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell, no. I thought you had it.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Shore Leave
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

" a time for out with the old and in with the new"

Yes... ut what does "Shore Leave have to do with a New Year celebration?..or is it a change of crews?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast