Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Turn!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default My Turn!

Riddle time! What is the answer?

There once was a boy …
    He thought he could fly, but drowned in thought.
    Even Pinocchio’s pleasure splintered hearts.
    Another world awoke.
    No gnomes knew new nooses.
    Set the timer backward from Lennon and Kanye’s friend.
    Wherever you go, Barney will always love you.
    Everyone will hate me if they spend too much time on this riddle.
    Ride or die, DMX.
    Indians or Native Americans, Americans or Native Indians?
    Sample: Example.
    But here is the real answer …
    Underneath Balboa’s Rocky exterior.
    Never giving up.
    Never letting down.
    YOLO.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing? Boo.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oxymoron

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I added a clue to the first post.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Bunny

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot woot! We have a winner!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

May I have a line by line explanation please.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    May I have a line by line explanation please.
    The first letter of each line combined provides the answer.

T
    H
    E
    A
    N
    S
    W
    E
    R
    I
    S
    B
    U
    N
    N
    Y

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah... Thankee Sai.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not fancy like y'all's ... But I ain't no fancy man t'begin with.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Though His speech and clothes be plain...

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting riddle, once solved can it be repeated again and again, without the riddler discovering the riddlemasters initial intent ?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I rather like this. The Riddlemaster had us examining clues and generally "steppin and fetchin
    Like our heads was on fire and our asses was catchin"

But the answer was right on the page.

+ Reply to Thread