Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looked more serious than the Office- or 30 Rock-inspired show I was expecting so I never bothered to watch.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Space Force was terrible. So disappointed.
    I have yet to find anyone that enjoyed it yet it's getting really good audience reviews. The critics hated it as well.

I thought it was ok. I never watched much of the office so I don't think my expectations were tinged by that. Although I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I thought some of the other really funny actors in the show were severely underutilized.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It just wasn't very funny to me. With the people involved, I was expecting it to be way more funny. Nobody from my friends and family group seemed to enjoy it very much either and the show really hasn't gotten a ton of buzz since dropping on Netflix. I believe my comments are the first ones mentioning the show in this thread since it dropped.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Cobra Kai is moving from YoutubeTV to Netflix for Season 3.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/cob...-3-1234644542/

I watched the first season by signing up for YoutubeRed (which was what it was called at the time) and got a 10 or 14 day free trial. Binged-watched the show, then cancelled it.

Did the same thing for S2 with my wife's email. No interest in signing up for any kind of YT service that I have to pay for. But I enjoy Netflix and have had that subscription for years.
    Loved both seasons of Cobra Kai! Binged watched both seasons with my son as they were released.

As far as subtitled or dub; always gotta go with subtitles.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I watched the first season by signing up for YoutubeRed (which was what it was called at the time) and got a 10 or 14 day free trial. Binged-watched the show, then cancelled it.

Did the same thing for S2 with my wife's email. No interest in signing up for any kind of YT service that I have to pay for. But I enjoy Netflix and have had that subscription for years.
    Loved both seasons of Cobra Kai! Binged watched both seasons with my son as they were released.

Are the first two on Netflix yet?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I was browsing through last night and didn't see them.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I was browsing through last night and didn't see them.
    not yet
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up about Dark! I thought the first season was a one-off. Great to hear there’s more.

(Not that I’ve seen all the first season yet)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We watched it on YouTube, Kris.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Unsolved Mysteries! Loved that show back in the day.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The guy that hosted it... he made that show. I feel this has something missing and I think its the creepy host! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

The guy that hosted it... he made that show. I feel this has something missing and I think its the creepy host! lol
    Robert Stack. I remember when I was a kid and that's the only thing I knew him from. Then I saw Airplane! and though it was weird seeing him in a comedy movie. Even though he played his part mostly straight. Same with his character in Beavis and Butthead Do America.

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but Stack was an excellent host. How about Jack Palance hosting Ripley's Believe It or Not! Killed it.

Robert Stack. I remember when I was a kid and that's the only thing I knew him from. Then I saw Airplane! and though it was weird seeing him in a comedy movie. Even though he played his part mostly straight. Same with his character in Beavis and Butthead Do America.
    Believe he was in some westerns as well. Had no clue who he was when I was a kid. Of course my parents did.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished watching The Old Guard. A fully enjoyable and sometimes predictable movie.

Country
    Country Flag

Finished Unsolved Mysteries last night and really enjoyed it.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Enola Holmes, I thought this was pretty bizarre lol

"By February 2019, a film adaptation of the Nancy Springer book series was in development at Legendary Pictures, with Millie Bobby Brown producing and starring in the title role and Harry Bradbeer set to direct...

The Conan Doyle Estate filed a lawsuit against Netflix over the film, claiming it violates copyright by depicting Sherlock Holmes as having emotions, an aspect of the character which they argue does not fall under the public domain as he was only described as having emotions in stories published between 1923 to 1927, and the copyright for the stories published in that period still belong to the estate."

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

"By February 2019, a film adaptation of the Nancy Springer book series was in development at Legendary Pictures, with Millie Bobby Brown producing and starring in the title role and Harry Bradbeer set to direct...

The Conan Doyle Estate filed a lawsuit against Netflix over the film, claiming it violates copyright by depicting Sherlock Holmes as having emotions, an aspect of the character which they argue does not fall under the public domain as he was only described as having emotions in stories published between 1923 to 1927, and the copyright for the stories published in that period still belong to the estate."
    What the...? That's pretty insane.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

What the...? That's pretty insane.
    Good morning Worm your honour
    The crown will plainly show
    The prisoner who now stands before you
    Was caught red handed showing feelings
    Showing feelings of an almost human nature
    This will not do
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw that Mike DiMartino and Brian Konietzko have removed themselves from Netflix’s live action Avatar: The Last Airbender adaptation over creative differences. I actually expect this project to get scrapped but if it doesn’t it will be interesting to see what ends up on screen. My gut reaction is to say their distancing themselves is bad but seeing as how other creatives have returned to their previous successes and failed to varying degrees (George Lucas, Peter Jackson, JK Rowling, etc) who knows?
    Currently looking for:
    ‘salem’s Lot (Illustrated), F/F

Future wishlist:
    Gunslinger, Grant 2nd, F/F
    DT II-IV, Grant 1st, F/F

I've been waiting on this for a while now. I was a huge fan of the 80's TV show and had (still have) pretty much all the toys from the 80's line. The cast of voice actors is pretty impressive. Mark Hamill, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alicia Silverstone, Kevin Conroy and even Alan Oppenheimer who did the original Skeletor voice.

https://ew.com/tv/masters-of-the-uni...e-kevin-smith/

I watched the first 2 seasons of this when they were still on Youtube Red by signing up for a free trial and then just binging them over a couple of days. Then when they came out on Netflix I was hoping my wife would catch up and we could watch the 3rd season together. Well I finally gave up on that and just started watching them by myself a couple of days ago. Now this news comes out...

https://deadline.com/2021/05/terry-s...th-1234765219/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Netflix dropped Jupiter's Legacy after just one season. Bummer. I hadn't watched it yet, but hate seeing shows with potential get clipped after just one outing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast