+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Netflix

Regular human bartender Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I honestly hadn't even heard of it, which should tell you something.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by the T.V.A. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority Time.
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO it didn't really live up to the hype.
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Loki fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

It's based on a Mark Millar story. It sucks because graphic novel based shows were ascending - stuff like Umbrella Academy, The Boys, Invincible - were stringing along wins with critics and audiences, and then this one turned out to be a turkey despite its potential.

He'll bounce back though. Funnily enough, there is a tie-in series being developed by Netflix called Supercrooks which focuses on the super powered villains in that universe. Hopefully that one doesn't get cancelled after 1 season too...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ragnorak...if you get a chance check this one out - we watched the dubbed version...still with subtitles. So far two seasons - I think 6 episodes each season - the whole family enjoyed it and we finished it over the Memorial Weekend. I read a lot of Norse mythology with my son and we loved Gaiman's Norse Mythology book as well. They held very true to the mythos. As a kid I always read greek/roman mythology - but never Norse - as an adult I prefer Norse. Seriously give this one a whirl. We are going back and re-reading the books soon too. As things would come up in the series my son and I would get so excited - figuring out who was who and all of the hidden bits in the show.

RAGNORAK
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I honestly hadn't even heard of it, which should tell you something.
    It was the number one show the week it came out.

Regular human bartender Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant has a brilliant future Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

When did it come out? I totally missed it and don't remember anyone talking about it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    When did it come out? I totally missed it and don't remember anyone talking about it.
    It is absolutely trash so not surprised. It was painful
    To get through but I did As I was on isolation
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Ragnorak...if you get a chance check this one out - we watched the dubbed version...still with subtitles. So far two seasons - I think 6 episodes each season - the whole family enjoyed it and we finished it over the Memorial Weekend. I read a lot of Norse mythology with my son and we loved Gaiman's Norse Mythology book as well. They held very true to the mythos. As a kid I always read greek/roman mythology - but never Norse - as an adult I prefer Norse. Seriously give this one a whirl. We are going back and re-reading the books soon too. As things would come up in the series my son and I would get so excited - figuring out who was who and all of the hidden bits in the show.

RAGNORAK
    I concur.
    Out of the silent planet
    Come the demons of creation

Breaker St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm several years behind the curve here, but I recently tried out Schitt's Creek (which didn't start on Netflix), and that is a good show. Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are great in pretty much everything they do, and Chris Elliott is probably my favorite weirdo in all of acting (when I started watching and he popped up - I knew to expect Levy and O'Hara, but not him - I was like "yes!"). I didn't know Dan Levy; he is hilarious and one of the best parts of the show. Annie Murphy...hmm. On one hand, I don't really find myself laughing at her, but on the other, she plays a moron absolutely perfectly, and that's worth something story-wise.

Anyway: great show.
    I brook no bullshit.

Just kidding; I brook loads of bullshit.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I first saw Elliot on Late Night with David Letterman. He's a brilliant, sick fucker!
    Out of the silent planet

Breaker St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I first saw Elliot on Late Night with David Letterman. He's a brilliant, sick fucker!
    He is tremendous.
    I brook no bullshit.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm several years behind the curve here, but I recently tried out Schitt's Creek (which didn't start on Netflix), and that is a good show. Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are great in pretty much everything they do, and Chris Elliott is probably my favorite weirdo in all of acting (when I started watching and he popped up - I knew to expect Levy and O'Hara, but not him - I was like "yes!"). I didn't know Dan Levy; he is hilarious and one of the best parts of the show. Annie Murphy...hmm. On one hand, I don't really find myself laughing at her, but on the other, she plays a moron absolutely perfectly, and that's worth something story-wise.

Anyway: great show.
    Just finished the series. Holy shit - just great. Wildly funny, yet somehow made me care about the characters (I didn't think this was possible with top-notch comedy).

Now going through Schitt's Creek withdrawal - David and Patrick are about to begin their life together and I don't get to watch!
    I brook no bullshit.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

He is tremendous.
    Yes. His test about the difference between vegetable oil and olive oil was hilarious and very surprising.
    Out of the silent planet

My Mood
    Yeehaw

His test about the difference between vegetable oil and olive oil was hilarious and very surprising.
    I'll have to check that out.
    I brook no bullshit.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

His test about the difference between vegetable oil and olive oil was hilarious and very surprising.
    I'll have to check that out.

I'll make it easy for you.

Out of the silent planet

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I've been waiting on this for a while now. I was a huge fan of the 80's TV show and had (still have) pretty much all the toys from the 80's line. The cast of voice actors is pretty impressive. Mark Hamill, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alicia Silverstone, Kevin Conroy and even Alan Oppenheimer who did the original Skeletor voice.

https://ew.com/tv/masters-of-the-uni...e-kevin-smith/
    Watched the first 3 episodes. I'm enjoying it so far. I like the call-outs to the old show and the self-awareness of how campy it was.

The reviewers that are pissed about having too much Teela in the show make me laugh.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26