Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Shac for this add back to my collection:

The Fifth Step:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT UK!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IT UK is one of the best looking UK’s.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IT is supernice, Congrats Brian !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great stuff Brian. That UK It does look really cool.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    IT UK!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    IT UK is one of the best looking UK’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    IT is supernice, Congrats Brian !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great stuff Brian. That UK It does look really cool.
    Thanks. guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Huge thanks to Ralph for the following. Especially the rare Hill items:

That damn old man King (and several others) scribbled in my Hill book

Very rare magazine containing the first appearance of The Black Phone:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these are called blue lines? From CD's The Looking Glass:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nope, those are called severed fingers.

Nice stuff!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nope, those are called severed fingers.

Nice stuff!
    Thanks, Steve!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats buddy!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea Brian. That's called a blue line proof. I have one as well for "The Road to the Dark Tower". Pretty cool that you have one as well.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Blue Line Proofs

by Muddy H2O

I've got my head out the window

and my Blue Line proofs on the ground...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Super nice stuff there. Wow...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT new stuff Brian !!!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, some fantastic stuff!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Congrats buddy!
    Thanks, Kris!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yea Brian. That's called a blue line proof. I have one as well for "The Road to the Dark Tower". Pretty cool that you have one as well.
    Thanks, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Blue Line Proofs

by Muddy H2O

I've got my head out the window

and my Blue Line proofs on the ground...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Super nice stuff there. Wow...
    Thanks, Garrell!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    GREAT new stuff Brian !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Congrats, some fantastic stuff!
    Thanks, Vincent!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to a friend for the lead on this one!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

SWEET SCORE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Holy crap, Brian! Congrats!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Brian and well deserved!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice ! Congrats buddy

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    SWEET SCORE!
    Thanks, Jeff!

[QUOTE=dnemec;1196977]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Holy crap, Brian! Congrats!!!
    Thanks, Dez!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Awesome, Brian and well deserved!
    Thanks, Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Very nice ! Congrats buddy
    Thanks, Shac!

My Mood
    Cool

Nice If It Bleeds. Congrats on that

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast