Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1089

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are some nice grabs! Congratulations.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Those are some nice grabs! Congratulations.
    Thanks, Jerome!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice stuff.
    Thanks, Garrell!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!! Congratulations.
    You've been busy fill'n some shelves

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Wow!! Congratulations.
    You've been busy fill'n some shelves
    Thanks, Richard!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisitions, Brian! Looks like top-shelf condition, too. Congratulations, again!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Very nice acquisitions, Brian! Looks like top-shelf condition, too. Congratulations, again!

John
    Thanks John and yes, Sir! Very happy with the condition of these.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    One of my pet peeves: insultingly overblown marketing blurbs. In this case: "Stephen King's terrifying masterpiece, Cycle of the Werewolf."

I quite enjoyed COTW and re-read it every now and again, but terrifying? Hardly. Masterpiece? No fucking way.

I know they need to sell books, but can't they put a leash on the hyperbole? Maybe something like "King's atmospheric short work of horror goes straight for the heart..." (hey, I don't write this stuff for a living, but they do, and that's the point). Save "terrifying masterpiece" for the big guns in King's cabinet.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vincent was looking for the introduction I think
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Vincent was looking for the introduction I think
    I believe someone forwarded it to him already.

Agreed that isn't a masterpiece but I enjoy it like yourself and also enjoy watching the film from time to time. I mean, it's Busey.

Country
    Country Flag

Received this from Betts as part of the John Hanic collection:

And the old man scribbled in another one of my Hill books:

Received these cases from Rick. Already had the books:

Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe I've shown these yet. I wanted to do something a little different to showcase the different color endpapers of each variant. So I had Jeff make me corresponding case colors:

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Some great stuff there!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are excellent, Brian. Well done sir!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE new stuff Brian, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Some great stuff there!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Those are excellent, Brian. Well done sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    NICE new stuff Brian, BIG CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks, guys!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat stuff. Love the color idea! Rose Madder ftw.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Really neat stuff. Love the color idea! Rose Madder ftw.
    Thanks, Garrell!

Country
    Country Flag

From Round 2 of John H's collection:

UK 1st:

PS Colorado Kid:

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Mike C. for these. Still sealed:

Country
    Country Flag

Received this some time back from Mr. Cook:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs
    Thanks!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new stuff, congrats Brian !!!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Love the “Cujo” Brian.
    That really is my thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast