Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Collectible H.P.Lovecraft

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Angel Bomb published a really nice little edition of 'The Beast in the Cave' recently - https://www.angelbomb.com/the-beast-in-the-cave
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wow, those last two items refenced by Herbertwest and JeremyM, respectively, are really nice! Both a little pricey, too, but hope to add each to my collection at some point. Thanks for bringing the news here!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have all of the books illustrated by Francois Baranger
    Available are The Call of Cthulhu, The Dunwich Horror, and The Mountains of Madness Vol 1 & 2.

https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbook...line_sr_book_2

These are large size books with absolutely amazing artwork that set the scenes as the story unfolds.
    I couldn't tell you if this is the complete text. But, I hope Francois continues putting these out.
    Reading these with a little Cthulhu background music playing gives a great reading experience.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6