Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 31 days of horror!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    A classic. I also like Bava's Demons/Demons 2. Silly fun.
    NOW THATS LEMBERTO BAVA. (Not his father MARIO)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Love that deluxe The Beyond! Are you gonna add the new H. G. Lewis boxset to your collection?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Rewatched Carnival of Souls. Love that movie.

I wish I had the Universal Monster movies on dvd. I've been dying to rewatch those.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Rewatched Carnival of Souls. Love that movie.

I wish I had the Universal Monster movies on dvd. I've been dying to rewatch those.
    Carnival Of Souls is another great one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Just picked this up today.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Oct. 1 It
    Oct. 2 Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein
    Oct. 3 A Nightmare on Elm Street
    Oct. 4 Rosemary's Baby
    Oct. 5 American Horror Story Roanoke - Chapter 4
    Oct. 6 Alien

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ew!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That's the edition of Caligari that I have. I really need to pick up that book about it. I bet it's a fascinating read.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

1st Edition (3 years later. 1987)

While watching the end of this...It got me to wondering Could this have been the inspiration for that 1990 cult classic .....?
    Spoiler:

Another one down.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching the original "Exorcist" this evening with extended scenes and such.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Oct. 1 It
    Oct. 2 Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein
    Oct. 4 Rosemary's Baby
    Oct. 6 Alien
    Oct. 7 Inside (Ŕ l'intérieur)

Still as upsetting as the day it was released. One of my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Watching the original "Exorcist" this evening with extended scenes and such.

Wild Bill ...You bring the pizza & the beer & we are ready to go.

but what the hell it is the weekend I guess we could finish it off watching....
    Spoiler:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL You're on!!! I got the pizza and film, you bring the beer!!! Deal? lol

Spoiler:
    I don't drink so it's a win/win for you!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The name of the film is LATE PHASES

One more down.

While putting away Blu-Rays I had loaned to the local video store (Yes I live in that small a town) I had forgotten that I owned this one on Blu.

Now back to the 31 days.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watched The Neon Demon yesterday. Pretty crazy. Not a ton of things happened plot-wise (and the characters were pretty shallow), but the cool visuals kept it from being boring.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oct. 1 It
    Oct. 4 Rosemary's Baby
    Oct. 6 Alien
    Oct. 7 Inside (Ŕ l'intérieur), The Cabinet of Dr. Calgari
    Oct. 8 I walked with a Zombie
    Oct. 9 Lights Out (2013 short), Episode of Halloween Wars

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to see someone else that likes Halloween Wars!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Love Halloween Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Watched The Neon Demon yesterday. Pretty crazy. Not a ton of things happened plot-wise (and the characters were pretty shallow), but the cool visuals kept it from being boring.

Signed 1971 FILMEX program.

1953 Remake

Oct. 01 It
    Oct. 02 Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein
    Oct. 03 A Nightmare on Elm Street
    Oct. 04 Rosemary's Baby
    Oct. 05 American Horror Story Roanoke - Chapter 4
    Oct. 06 Alien
    Oct. 07 Inside (Ŕ l'intérieur), The Cabinet of Dr. Calgari
    Oct. 08 I Walked with a Zombie
    Oct. 09 Lights Out (2013 short), Episode of Halloween Wars
    Oct. 10 The Leopard Man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast