Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hearts in suspension, by Stephen King

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no edition information on the copy right page. I assume if & when a 2nd edition is printed it will be marked as 2nd.
    My First Editions: A Guide to Identification (2 edition) has no listing for The University of Maine Press. (if anyone has a 1995 edition could you please check & see if they are listed?)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived in Australia today. Sent in nothing but a tight cardboard box, but arrived in perfect shape. Nice looking production.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still nothing here!
    Again, one town away

This is my reading copy and I want to read it!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Mine arrived in Australia today. Sent in nothing but a tight cardboard box, but arrived in perfect shape. Nice looking production.
    Now how the fu-heck did you already get yours down under. Last I checked Maine was closer to Indiana(or maybe Ive been lied to all these years)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Now how the fu-heck did you already get yours down under. Last I checked Maine was closer to Indiana(or maybe Ive been lied to all these years)
    Well, I lectured at UMaine from 2001 to... But seriously, maybe going in date of order? I ordered pretty early, I think...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I lectured at UMaine from 2001 to... But seriously, maybe going in date of order? I ordered pretty early, I think...
    Ha! Well mine came today but apparently the oceans between Maine and Indy are a bit rockier than to Oz ...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

CAMELOT is offering Signed HEARTS IN SUSPENSION with LAYAWAY Option available !
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...-in-suspension
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The University of Maine is offering FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on orders of Hearts in Suspension when you order with the University of Maine Press website. This offer is for U.S. shipping addresses and is for individual orders placed from now through December 21.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He uses Thinnies, Chad. Saves him on shipping
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    He uses Thinnies, Chad. Saves him on shipping
    Hahah, all makes sense now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4