Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: my Stephen King collection ~ Zombie Elvis

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    $280, or make best offer.
    Seems high to me, but it's numbered, so what do I know?
    How many did they do, do you know?
    King's worst novel by unanimous decision! (well, not really, one person liked it)
    there are 150 numbered uk proofs, the first 100 also got slip cases. mine is number 150. give Roy an offer !
    I liked Liseys story, and it is Stephen Kings favorite book he has written, but it isnt the thrill ride we all want lol

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There also were a number of proofs that were not numbered and issued without the slipcase. I have number 078 of the 150 slipcased ones.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    There also were a number of proofs that were not numbered and issued without the slipcase. I have number 078 of the 150 slipcased ones.

John
    i saw a slipcased copy, it was 1/100 not 150, so im assuming the other 50 did not get slipcases. mine is numbered #150. no slipcase,

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default my friends liseys story uk arc with slipcase

my friends copy of the Slipcased Lisey's Story uk ARC, with slipcase, numbered 51/100

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice get. I'm one of the few who liked the novel.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was just kidding.
    I know at least 3 people liked it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I stand corrected. I have 078 of 100 copies with slipcase and #185 of the ones without slipcase. My notes show at least #226 of the ones without slipcase. I also have an unnumbered one without slipcase.

The book is my least favored King.

John

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I stand corrected. I have 078 of 100 copies with slipcase and #185 of the ones without slipcase. My notes show at least #226 of the ones without slipcase. I also have an unnumbered one without slipcase.

The book is my least favored King.

John
    Zelig's SK proof page lists it as a 'second state' Lisey's Story UK proof of 100 slip cased and a 'third state" 101-231 (231 being the highest recorded number to date)

so what is the 'first state'?

Corrected? i will admit to knowing NONE of this before purchasing the proof! I LOVE learning about these!
    I understand the disdain for Lisey's Story among his fans, I still read the entire book and enjoyed some parts. He has written some real clunkers.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Just After Sunset UK Sampler ARC

Just After Sunset UK sampler ARC
    Introduction
    Willa
    Gingerbread Girl
    Mute
    Ayanna
    Sunset Notes
    wish i knew more about this , was there a full proof from the UK?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Corpuscular!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Wolves of the Calla UK proof

Nice!
    Especially the flyer.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default CD Carrie proof, variant cover

seeking more info about this CD Carrie proof!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new proof! I've missed out on both eBay auctions on that one. I think the variant proof covers are cool!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the proof! Beautiful!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Zombie, I've never seen that CD variant Carrie proof before. I don't have it listed in the SK Proofs thread either but I plan on adding it to the listing soon. Does anyone here have more information about it?

John

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Zombie, I've never seen that CD variant Carrie proof before. I don't have it listed in the SK Proofs thread either but I plan on adding it to the listing soon. Does anyone here have more information about it?

John
    I received one in the last Stephen King grab bag from CD. From what I gathered from the email is they printed a few of these up before they decided to go another way with the proofs.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    I am also seeking more info about this proof. i do remember seeing the artwork before, maybe it was in a CD newsletter? i know of two other people who have them and I am looking for info on how many were printed. Maybe Brian Freeman knows I should try asking?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17