Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Anybody know when DT.net will be back online?

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Anybody know when DT.net will be back online?

Cry pardon if this has been asked or posted already but i couldntfind it. I was just curious because while this place is great, I wonder how long .net has been moving (for I have not checked it in so long) and how long it'll be so.

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Last post I saw from Josh over there about this said that the migration to the new server would be complete next month.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! thankee-sai, and if any admins here (or whatever they call them here) could delete this thread or archive it, that'd be much appreciated, since it was so minor

thankee-sais

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We'll do that, thanks... RI?

There is also a full on thread on the subject in the collectors forum called thedarktower.net, I believe.

Hasn't been bumped in a while though

I personally have no idea what is going on with it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Well, everyone knows that Matt sabotaged the DarkTower.Net, so of course he wants to delete this thread.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah