Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Greatest Break Up Songs Ever

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    I love Lily Allen. I want a mean boyfriend so I can have a bad break up and be angsty.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utg9O...feature=relmfu
    As I can understand the sentiment, and adore Lily Allen myself, I'm not sure how much you'd really like to have a bad boyfriend...
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, this is obviously a mostly "Female" thread and I must have posted this previouly, but I am bowing out officially at this point. However, before I go consider this....................

Bye, bye ladies!!!!! I've been married 33 years by not sharing video's like this!!!! LOL LOL LOL God, I love my wife!!!!!!!

And for the, lets be truthful longtime married folks, side of the story, sans the "Momologue".....................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Like I said, last one (almost) and I'm out. After 33 years of marriage, if you don't understand this well, than you were doomed from the start. They're crazy, they're "ill-logical, but they are the best things to ever happen to us, right?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not going to lie. I was feeling You Don't Own Me a little bit. Just a little bit though.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I can;t explain it but I think you suck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mQ2s...=1&safe=active
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Hmmmmmmmmmm... I've been pondering. Is Meatloaf's Song: "I would do anything for love but I won't do that," a love song or a break up song, or both?

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmm... I've been pondering. Is Meatloaf's Song: "I would do anything for love but I won't do that," a love song or a break up song, or both?
    I have always wondered, what exactly is it, that he won't do? Take a vibrator up the butt? What?
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Along the Path of the Beam tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I have always wondered, what exactly is it, that he won't do? Take a vibrator up the butt? What?
    I saw a pair of panties like that. On the front they said, "I would do anything for love" then on the back they said, "but I won't do that". LOL!
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." -- George Washington

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Each verse mentions two things that he would do for love, followed by one thing that he will not do. The title phrase repetition reasserts that he "won't do that". Each mention of "that" is a reference to the particular promise that he made earlier in the same verse. In addition, at the song's conclusion, the female vocalist predicts two other things that he will do: "You'll see that it's time to move on" and "You'll be screwing around". To both of these, he emphatically responds, "I won't do that!"
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Cheater -Ratt

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Along the Path of the Beam tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Each verse mentions two things that he would do for love, followed by one thing that he will not do. The title phrase repetition reasserts that he "won't do that". Each mention of "that" is a reference to the particular promise that he made earlier in the same verse. In addition, at the song's conclusion, the female vocalist predicts two other things that he will do: "You'll see that it's time to move on" and "You'll be screwing around". To both of these, he emphatically responds, "I won't do that!"
    Still.. doesn't answer the question whether it's a break up song or a love song. It sounds like she's breaking up with him.
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." -- George Washington

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Still.. doesn't answer the question whether it's a break up song or a love song. It sounds like she's breaking up with him.
    I don't think they're quite broken up yet, from the sound of it.. but they're going to get there.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Not going to lie. I was feeling You Don't Own Me a little bit. Just a little bit though.
    You're awesome!

Gunslinger Apprentice Deaf&Dumb will become famous soon enough Deaf&Dumb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

old thread is old.....oh well......went through a bad breakup long long time ago and this song was big on the play list

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10