Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Your Favorite Character in The Dark Tower

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

Rosalita was another good one.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Rosalita is top of my "hottest minor characters of the series" list.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Rosalita is top of my "hottest minor characters of the series" list.
    #2 behind Lady Oriza

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I could really use a cat-oil massage by her right now...
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    I could really use a cat-oil massage by her right now...
    your tellin me? ive got back probs and the cold weather here makes it worse.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was never that in to Rosalita, I don't recall her description being very informative either. She could look like Jennifer Lopez or she could look like the chick that changed the sheets in my hotel room. All I really recall about her was that she was middle aged, was the Pere's maid/cook, was into home remedies, and that she fucked Roland. This last piece not appearing to be much of an accomplishment. I think Roland would screw just about anyone. (don't get me wrong...its one of his better qualities, in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    I was never that in to Rosalita, I don't recall her description being very informative either. She could look like Jennifer Lopez or she could look like the chick that changed the sheets in my hotel room. All I really recall about her was that she was middle aged, was the Pere's maid/cook, was into home remedies, and that she fucked Roland. This last piece not appearing to be much of an accomplishment. I think Roland would screw just about anyone. (don't get me wrong...its one of his better qualities, in my opinion)
    i think you forgot she was an avid Riza thrower.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I was never that in to Rosalita.
    Small wonder. Your heart is Sylvia's.

Roland would have understood.

She was left up to your cock and balls imagination, Cozener. Plus, some hotel room women are pretty damn hot...oh and Letti's right. Your heart is just with Ms. Pittston.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    I was never that in to Rosalita.
    Small wonder. Your heart is Sylvia's.
    This is true.

And yes All Hail, some hotel chicks are kinda hot...just not the one that changed my sheets last week.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John Cullum... Daddy Mose was pretty cool too... I also liked Irene and Stutterin Bill Maintenance Robot (Many Other Functions)... I liked Ted because I kept picturing him as Anthony Hopkins (and he's a REAL knight lol).. and of course Sheemie in his undying loyalty... i think he deserved a better death than he got... Sai King probably agrees.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bluenose is on a distinguished road Bluenose's Avatar

Henry Dean - who else but King could create a character like that, that has such an impact on one of the major players, but hardly appears in the story?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    Henry Dean - who else but King could create a character like that, that has such an impact on one of the major players, but hardly appears in the story?
    But the way he appears AND disappears is badass.

Roland would have understood.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    But the way he appears AND disappears is badass.
    johnny cash!

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

andy messenger robot (many other functions)- he was such an ass for a hunk of metal!!

And, Shardik.....very cool. I felt bad for his parasite problem!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The "Who's Your Favourite From The Ka-tet" thread is very popular, but if your favourite character isn't included in that group then I've merged and bumped this thread for you!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6