Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 388 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what it's worth monetarily, but that is f**king awesome.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Mulleins.

BTW it's bevvy, not bevy. And I'm having one now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    I always sort of promised myself I wouldn't do this - and I really have no intention of selling the book, ever -
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    Then don't break your promise
    I feel guilty somehow for asking y'all
    (like it's almost beyond putting a monetary value on it) but I have had a few bevies (is that how you spell it?) and am feeling a bit sorry for myself. Really, really not like me, I know, but we all visit the Kingdom of self-pity now and again, do we not?

For a definition of bevy - for those who may not know - ask Mr.RT or Alan G. and they will surely inform you of its true meaning.

Actually, I do believe I should be posting on a different thread about how I feel, not about what I'd like to know about the value of my book.......or something!!!

*#*#*#*#

Please forgive........
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    Do not feel guilty, just know that you are asking people for an estimate for something that if you truly weren't considering selling you would not have asked the question, and that members take time and effort to assist you on a self aggrandizing venture.. (it's a bevvy I forgive you.. )

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Yep and I'm still recovering from last nights.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Randall Flagg

Do not feel guilty, just know that you are asking people for an estimate for something that if you truly weren't considering selling you would not have asked the question, and that members take time and effort to assist you on a self aggrandizing venture.. (it's a bevvy I forgive you.. )

Suitably chastened...Yubitsume committed - OUCH!! - and the top joint of my little finger is on its way to you.

PS Genuinely not considering selling

Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick

Thanks...too many long years away from my homeland...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Randall Flagg

Suitably chastened...Yubitsume committed - OUCH!! - and the top joint of my little finger is on its way to you.

PS Genuinely not considering selling

Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick

Thanks...too many long years away from my homeland...
    I chasten myself. I probably had a few too many bevvy's when I posted the rude remark.

I apologize to you, and the other members here.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I chasten myself. I probably had a few too many bevvy's when I posted the rude remark.

I apologize to you, and the other members here

Nae bother big man. It's me who should apologise for posting in the first place.

For those who may not understand when they check this thread, posts #1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 and #1204 are in response to a request by me in a post which I have now deleted.

I apologise to Jerome and, like him, also to the other members here.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Question, I'm adding a "2011 Worth" column to my Excel spreadsheet of King stuff. For a particular edition of something, I look up prices on Ebay, amazon, veryfinebooks, powells, abe books, Betts, SKcollector, looking at prices here also, and a few other places, and I get a "range price" of what a particular book or edition or magazine, etc is going for at the moment. It is a LOT of work, and would think, as collectors, a few of you would be as OCD as I am and would already have a list.

If any of you would be so gracious to SEND me that list, I would be forever grateful. It doesn't have to be everything, it doesn't have to be complete, it could just be of your collection. Anything at all would be better than spending the time looking up each entry on multiple webpages. Anyway, if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Shannon / sgaisserindiego@yahoo.com

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go here for a spreadsheet with many titles and issue prices compared to 2005 prices. Click on the spreadsheet option.
    LINK

Along the Path of the Beam kkemikk will become famous soon enough kkemikk's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think this is a best place to ask this question; if another topic is more suitable please move it there.

Can someone tel me how much this 3 books are worth? I know they are all ex-library copies and not in best condition.

Salem' Lot UK

Salem's Lot US

The Shining UK

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is this worth $775?

Hardcover, bound in half maroon morocco over maroon cloth with slipcase. This book is one of an overrun of 24 from the deluxe signed limited edition, the sheets purchased, bound and issued separately by Bett's Books. As such it lacks the limitation page and is not signed. This was an unofficial release.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No way!

sk

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Is this worth $775?

Hardcover, bound in half maroon morocco over maroon cloth with slipcase. This book is one of an overrun of 24 from the deluxe signed limited edition, the sheets purchased, bound and issued separately by Bett's Books. As such it lacks the limitation page and is not signed. This was an unofficial release.
    Probably not worth $775 but it is a nice book. My notes are at home but IIRC Stu bound 12 in burgundy and 12 in gray/black. I think he sold them for $500 each. I thought that was high at the time and I think he said he had to pay around $250 each to Centipede Press for the unbound page sets. The leather bindings for such a small run were about $200 each so he was only making (according to Stu) about $50 or so on each book he sold.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Bob! In that case $775 doesn't even sound that unreasonable although $550-600 may be more on the mark (I think the market for these editions is rather small so a $275 increase in just a few years seems high).

I do like the way it looks.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Here are both of the versions that Stu did. My memory was correct in that Stu sold them for $500 each and he did 12 in each binding style (according to my notes).

They are really very nice books.

I'm not sure which binder Stu ended up using for the books. I do know that he first asked Gray Parrot to do the job. He had a trial copy bound up. It was really nice but it would have been too expensive to have Gray Parrot do the entire run. Here is the prototype.

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob, you just never cease to amaze me.

John

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

All three are very pretty, but that Gray Parrot version is the shiz!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that good or bad?

John

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's just say it's one step above the Cat's Pajamas...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys, quick question: The Secretary Of Dreams Volume 1 proof and The Secretary Of Dreams Volume 2 proof, what are they worth?

My new internet friend Tito_Villa is selling his, (and I already called dibs, ha!) and they're both remarqued with (IMO) some great art, which is primarily why I want them:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...sifieds/page59

Anyway, I'm not questioning his pricing or anything, I haven't gotten into collecting proofs yet, so I am clueless as to their worth. So, just the proofs themselves, what would they be worth? Did a quick Ebay, Betts, Google search and came up with absolutely nothing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Shannon

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Proofs are too hard to price. The last 2 x SoD 1 ARCs sold at Betts went for $70 and $175. Quite a variation. I sold SoD 1 for $96 recently.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

But the remarques make a big difference in the price.

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I keep tellin' myself ... "No foriegn stuff yet!" and I bought a 3-Pack of remarqued UK First Edition Colorado Kids. And now I tell myself ... "No proofs yet!" and I'm now I'm buying the Secretary Of Dreams proofs because of THEIR remarques. Ugh! I really need to work out a budget, lol. I feel that if I don't buy a certain something now, then I will have missed my chance and that certain something will never be available to me again. I'm gonna be homeless in six months going at this rate! lol

Shannon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 388 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast