Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 388 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I’m in need of some current values for S/Ls in F/F condition. Help on any of these is greatly appreciated.

- Sleeping Beauties
    - Later
    - Joyland
    - Under the Dome (US)
    - Under the Dome (UK)
    - The Sins of the Fathers

Also curious about signed copies of Hearts in Suspension and The Best American Short Stories
    I just received The sins of the fathers in the mail from Time Travel. I paid $275
    I bought a copy of Joyland off eBay $750. Thought that was a great deal. I would buy yours for that price!

Hearts in suspension is being sold by Gerald Winters for $350.

If your selling it’s almost too late! Market is going down for a lot of thes books

I would pay $400 for Under the dome. Both us and uk that would be a really good price for me!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hilarious!! Time Travel is one of my favorite sellers! Thanks for the info

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Betts has a Sins of the Father S/L on hold for $595
    Under the Dome (US) sold on ebay for $595

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Greatly appreciated.

Traveler Bloo will become famous soon enough Bloo will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know what the current market value for a 1st state Pet Sematary ARC would be?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No idea for the value, is that the one that has a manuscript/typescript?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Traveler Bloo will become famous soon enough Bloo will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    No idea for the value, is that the one that has a manuscript/typescript?
    Yeah, it's the type version

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any chances to see pictures?
    As for the value, i'll let other people give their opinion

There is a proof on abe for $325, not sure if it's the same or not
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you mean the pair of binders that are hiding behind that guy with his hands in his pockets, last I heard was about $4000, but that was some time ago:

https://i.imgur.com/9pjGOhD.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Price check on a few items, please .
    Binder "proofs" of Desperation (in 2 binders) and The Regulators. Only 12 done for each.
    Outsider Proof.
    Black FDNS. One of 10.
    S\L numbered From a Buick 8.
    UK FAB8 proof with cover that was not used for the book that is also flat signed
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I see Betts sold a numbered FAB8 for $850 and Camelot has a PC copy for $1000.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I see Betts sold a numbered FAB8 for $850 and Camelot has a PC copy for $1000.
    Thanks. These have been climbing, I think. I wonder if that PC will sell. Looks like a great production though.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was sorry to see that I missed the one on Betts.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Yeah, I was sorry to see that I missed the one on Betts.
    I have one for $850
    Plus shipping if you want
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Price check on a few items, please .
    Binder "proofs" of Desperation (in 2 binders) and The Regulators. Only 12 done for each.
    Outsider Proof.
    Black FDNS. One of 10.
    S\L numbered From a Buick 8.
    UK FAB8 proof with cover that was not used for the book that is also flat signed
    Thanks
    Anychance to share the uk cover that wasnt used?

My Mood
    Cool

Here you go Herb

This one was never used.
    Here is the sig

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

And signed as well? Wow!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Herb.
    I can't imagine too many of these signed. Just my thoughts.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, but you have this a bit wrong wrong. The UK hardback cover was changed to the purple one on the right. The hardback book in the middle is the rare unused state. The paperback has the same cover as your proof.

This is the only example I have seen of the unreleased hardback jacket and it is owned by Bob Jackson.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Sorry, but you have this a bit wrong wrong. The UK hardback cover was changed to the purple one on the right. The hardback book in the middle is the rare unused state. The paperback has the same cover as your proof.

This is the only example I have seen of the unreleased hardback jacket and it is owned by Bob Jackson.

OH. OK. I am sorry if I confused anybody. I am still happy to have a signed proof though. The way the wrote it on that proof site got me confused. For my copy they said this "Uncorrected proof with unused cover art." That's all. Again, sorry for the confusion.

Traveler NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough

I'm looking at a (#'d) Centipede Press Edition of Salem's Lot,
    Haven't seen any in a while, so what kind of price should a person be paying?
    Thank You

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by NMKINGFAN View Post
    I'm looking at a (#'d) Centipede Press Edition of Salem's Lot,
    Haven't seen any in a while, so what kind of price should a person be paying?
    Thank You
    $3500

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the going rate for If It Bleeds flat signed with bumped corners as issued from the FL bookstore?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$700

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $700
    Thanks, RF.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 388 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 ... LastLast