Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 387 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Value for the U.K. set of Sleeping Beauties variants (either 9 without the s/l, or 10 including the s/l), and for the Institute set of variants (9)
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Lettered IT?
    I was recently approached if I'd consider selling mine.
    But I have absolutely NO idea what would be a fair asking price.
    Anyone?

sk
    These are up around the 6k mark nowadays
    Thanks, Andy!

sk

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a view of the current value of red numbered eyes of the dragon with inscription.

I imagine they vary depending on who it is inscribed to and content?

I often look at the list of inscribed in here.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Does anyone have a view of the current value of red numbered eyes of the dragon with inscription.

Absolutely matters who. And the condition as most were gifts and they had no idea they would be worth $! I would say.. bottom $2500. To someone close to king? $4500... matching to a plant set?? Like MasterCard... priceless. 😂
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Absolutely matters who. And the condition as most were gifts and they had no idea they would be worth $! I would say.. bottom $2500. To someone close to king? $4500... matching to a plant set?? Like MasterCard... priceless. 😂
    Thank you.

There is one that is sitting on Abe for $4.5k with 3 page inscription. Sounds awesome, but it has been there for years and think you have previously enquired and it’s not negotiable.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose I am singing my own praises in a way but, Man I miss the collectibles the Haven Fund created. We came up with some really awesome collectibles, IMHO. One of my favorites was the copy of "The Stand" with the needle and vial in the wooden slipcase. Who owns this book? Pics please?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

i was on a website last yet that i'm not sure even if it's this is true but i have the Yellow Cover for the Shining from i want to say (2001) according to that site anyways that one is quite rare well mine is in mint condition as iv'e never read it,

was the site right?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are talking about the yellow cover paperback for The Shining; there are people who want this book, but it needs to be in Fine (unread) condition, and be a true 1st printing (as indicated on the numberline of the copyright page. Such a copy is not worth hundreds of dollars, but it might be worth $50-$99.

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

it was given to me by someone years ago as a gift cause they knew i love King's work and it looks like it is in near mint i'm not 100% sure but it looks a may have been read but you can't really tell, a few years ago i read like 5 pages of it than put it on the shelf. but i didn't open the binding that much but other than it very faintly i mean you have to look at it right up to a light to see it. and i'm not even sure it's even there to be honest but other than that it's in mint condition and it is the 1st printing. now had i known i would never have touched it at all, funny thing i nearly let it to someone recently but than decided against it cause i had forgotten about that site to be honest so i think it's still worth a pretty penny and i wasn't expecting it to be worth thousands of bucks either. do ya think the smaller print version of The Stand that came out this year will be worth anything?

Country
    Country Flag

looking at the cover again it's near mint it's got a tiny a really tiny tear i didn't notice before and it's got a small bent so i'd say near mint

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going rate for the lettered edition of CD's oversized artist edition of The Shining?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Going rate for the lettered edition of CD's oversized artist edition of The Shining?
    I’d say $1750-2000. The market is starting to cool it Seems.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Can some one please let me know some thoughts on value and maybe, f possible how many signed for the following:
    First ed Mr. Mercedes
    True first ed with full number line of The Outsider
    Ture first ed of BOBD
    True first ed of If it Bleeds
    Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Can some one please let me know some thoughts on value and maybe, f possible how many signed for the following:
    True first ed Mr. Mercedes No official signing....I would estimate under 300 $800-$1000
    True first ed The Outsider No official signing....I would estimate under 300 $700-$800 (there was a signing of a later printings)
    True first ed BOBD No official signing....I would estimate under 300 $800-$1000
    True first ed If it Bleeds 400-600 $675-$800
    Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks a lot tippy. That's helpful. I may have more later, if that's OK.

My Mood
    Cool

Can some one give me a going rate of a Blockade Billy numbered? Lettered Whispers, Folio shining (first batch that was signed) and that 1 of 100 FDNS?
    I know that's a lot but any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can some one give me a going rate of a Blockade Billy numbered?
    $650 - give or take...

sk

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Can some one give me a going rate of a Blockade Billy numbered?
    $650 - give or take...

sk
    Thank you very much. Any ideas on the others would be greatly appreciated .

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Can some one give me a going rate of a Blockade Billy numbered? Lettered Whispers, Folio shining (first batch that was signed) and that 1 of 100 FDNS?
    Thanks
    For the shining I’d say $750-850, fdns is probably $1000-1300

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Thanks
    For the shining I’d say $750-850, fdns is probably $1000-13000

I would buy both of those at that those prices. Assuming it is not $13000. Seem reasonable to me!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Thanks
    For the shining I’d say $750-850, fdns is probably $1000-1300
    Thank you.

My Mood
    Cool

I am sorry to be hogging up the thread but what about a CD FDNS with a re-marque.
    Chandbourne Rats.

My Mood
    Cool

One more, for now. What about a F\F first ed Shining.
    Thanks

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the current value of a IT CD gift?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler theshine will become famous soon enough theshine will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

A family member is in possession of a copy of The Shine manuscript. This is an original copy sent out by ziegler associates inc in 1977. A copy of this ended up in Jon Page's hands, was posted here in 2016, and led to the publishing of the lost 4 pages.

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1002634

How much would this be worth?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 387 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 ... LastLast