Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 388 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rage.
    All day and night.
    I thought King said he won't sign copies of Rage anymore. Unless he changed his stance on that.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rage or my 1200 lb. Custom rebound of Salem's Lot Limited
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rage.
    All day and night.
    I thought King said he won't sign copies of Rage anymore. Unless he changed his stance on that.
    I think it depends on his mood honestly. Catch him at the right time... however... I would not being Rage knowing his “feelings” on that and the chance he may say no. So I’d bring something else. So many choices of what! I can’t decide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't bring 10 copies of Rage, but I'd bring one.
    As a backup, I'd go with my custom rebound 'Salem"s Lot.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course I'd have my wife being the one asking him to sign Rage.
    It worked before.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course I'd have my wife being the one asking him to sign Rage.
    It worked before.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The good old days! Signing anything and everything! I only have 1 more item I would like him to sign. The Plant Part 3!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Current Market Value of the CD Salem's Lot Interoffice proof? The one with Callahan on the cover??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

What's good prices for CD 'Salem's (Gift, and artist ed) ?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Good or not.. here is the selling price; haha
    Gift -$350-375
    Artist - $425-475
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Gift -$350-375
    Artist - $425-475
    Why did this one go up in value so much when compared with the reissue of Carrie?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Gift -$350-375
    Artist - $425-475
    Why did this one go up in value so much when compared with the reissue of Carrie?
    Carrie is not a loved King book like Salems. The art was not as nice. The size of the book. Just a few ideas... but that is the most valuable so far of the CD Doubleday's.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Gotcha, thanks.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I was thinking about that the other day. If King were to ever do public signings again, what book I would take to get signed?

The first book that came to mind was the gift edition of Misery. Would love to get that signed.
    Mr. Mercedes, for me.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope this is the right place to post this. I apologize if it's not.

Received a gift edition of Carrie, published by Cemetery Dance in the mail today. The pages are a bit way, and I was wondering is this normal? Or is it just me?

Perhaps the humidity during shipping caused this? Can this be reversed? I googled and found that sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes you need to apply weight, sometimes you need to de-humidify. Thoughts?

I live in Florida and keep my house at 72 degrees F. I have a dehumidifier in the room the books are stored in.

Thanks!

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post

Received a gift edition of Carrie, published by Cemetery Dance in the mail today. The pages are a bit way, and I was wondering is this normal? Or is it just me?

Perhaps the humidity during shipping caused this? Can this be reversed? I googled and found that sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes you need to apply weight, sometimes you need to de-humidify. Thoughts?

Thanks!

There isn’t anything wrong with that book man.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post

Thanks!

There isn’t anything wrong with that book man.

Thank God! Thank you, man. This is a huge weight off my shoulders. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Took out Carrie for a look-see, and the waves are gone. =)
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Price check please on a the 1 of 100 FDNS and an inscribed Needful Things.
    Thank You.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thank You.
    If you are selling FDNS I will be happy to buy!

David just sold 1 for $750 2 weeks ago and I missed out.

OHIO-744
    Full Dark No Stars special BOMC FLATSIGNED Stephen King one of only 100; Fine
    $750 claimed

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks. I wonder if that was priced lower than market.
    Sorry. Not selling. Looking to buy but I don't know what these normally go for.

My Mood
    Asleep

Thanks. I wonder if that was priced lower than market.
    Sorry. Not selling. Looking to buy but I don't know what these normally go for.
    Some would argue that it is lower than market. It does not sell very often, so it depends on what you are willing to pay.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Thank You.

OHIO-744
    $750 claimed
    So that edition sells for a lot more than a regular flatsigned 1st/1st of Full Dark, No Stars? I recently sold one for $450.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The 1/100 sells for quite a bit more than a flatsigned trade. Usually almost double.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Thank You.

OHIO-744
    $750 claimed
    So that edition sells for a lot more than a regular flatsigned 1st/1st of Full Dark, No Stars? I recently sold one for $450.
    Big time. I bought mine like 4 years ago from RF for $1250! The last one I sold was $1500. I think Colin (member here) sold one on Ebay recently.. he can confirm but it was $1900 I think
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 388 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast