Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 387 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Current value of Talisman/Black House, Scribner set.
    Bump. Any ideas anyone?
    With the limited edition of 400 CD Slipcase probably $175 to $200. On their own? Probably whatever they retailed for.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hey there, i want price predictions, that fit byers and sellers wishes:

1.:Expecially for Joyland signed and limited with matching number of Dolso suitcase
    2.: Lettered Dolso Suitcase EE for Shining without book
    3.: Lettered Dolso Suitcase Z for Salems Lot without book
    4.: Carrie Dolso Slipcase no book
    5.: Joyland Dolso Slipcase no book
    6.: Rage 1st Nel edition sunshaded on inner and top spine, but rest like unread

Thanks a lot!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Fair price for Wolves of the Calla trade HC 1st, signed by Bernie Wrightson?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Opinions on the value of this 1st/1st Gunslinger? The book is fine. The dustjacket is just shy of fine. Larger pics in the gallery.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

~1000$ on Ebay. Sold mine for 960€ on eBay weeks before. I think that’s ok for both. eBay fees are around 10%. So all in all 900$. Won’t sell under that for a prestine copy.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers broadside. (Supposedly only 1500 printed)
    Sleeping Beauties broadside.
    Can't find any sold info on eBay. Can't even find any for sale.
    Any opinions on value? Has anyone sold either of these?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They don't fetch much unless they are signed by King. I'd estimate $20-$30 unsigned, add $150 if King signed.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    They don't fetch much unless they are signed by King. I'd estimate $20-$30 unsigned, add $150 if King signed.
    Agreed.

I still have a stack of them and have sold a dozen at this price.

The Sleeping Beauties Broadside is rarer....I would say $30-$40.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Agreed.

I still have a stack of them and have sold a dozen at this price.

The Sleeping Beauties Broadside is rarer....I would say $30-$40.
    Are you able to post of pic of the SB broadside? I have never seen one.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Value of a UK 1st of Danse Macabre, NF all round.
    Thanks!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Value of a UK 1st of Danse Macabre, NF all round.
    Thanks!
    My white whale! Looking for one also!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess this is the right thread to ask this.

I decided to list my S/L of Full Dark, No Stars on ebay and overpriced it at $950 Buy it Now just to see what kind of offers I'd get. After a few offers that were declined around 500-600 and an offer at 700 I declined as well.

I just got an offer tonight of $850 and I'm considering taking it. If you were selling the same thing would you take that offer? Would that be considered a good sale for me? Thanks
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

I decided to list my S/L of Full Dark, No Stars on ebay and overpriced it at $950 Buy it Now just to see what kind of offers I'd get. After a few offers that were declined around 500-600 and an offer at 700 I declined as well.

I just got an offer tonight of $850 and I'm considering taking it. If you were selling the same thing would you take that offer? Would that be considered a good sale for me? Thanks
    I know the collector isn't spot on...but he lists the value as $500-$650

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Take the money and run.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought my copy within the last six months for $450. So you did very well with that sale!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I definitely could use the extra money right now, so yeah I'm probably going to take it.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Devilish

Looking for a price for Revival signed first/first with papers proofing the book owner was at a King event for signing the book.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Value for COTW S/L - NF/NF (limitation > 100)

Traveler king fan is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

What does The Darktower VII: Dark Tower S/L go for?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by king fan View Post
    What does The Darktower VII: Dark Tower S/L go for?
    ~$500

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

How much on a liscribed 1st/1st Misery?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm asking because I might want to try to buy this Salem's Lot. How would you value this book based on these pictures?

First edition stated, code Q37 on page 439
    On dust jacket Father Cody instead of Father Callahan.

many thanks!

https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    I'm asking because I might want to try to buy this Salem's Lot. How would you value this book based on these pictures?

First edition stated, code Q37 on page 439
    On dust jacket Father Cody instead of Father Callahan.

many thanks!

If the book is NF, that alone is worth $300 - $500 USD. The jacket appears to be in VG- condition. The masking tape on the jacket isn't ideal, but I'd say $200+ for that. In total, about $600 - $700 USD. Maybe offer $500 and go from there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 387 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast