Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 388 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Looking for really seller/buyer matching prices for all three IT 25th anniversary edition. So the Gift, the Limited and the lettered. Also need a price for the 25th artwork. Thx.
    Letter are fetching around $4k, Limited $1,750, Gift $600 Portfolio $350
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Looking for really seller/buyer matching prices for all three IT 25th anniversary edition. So the Gift, the Limited and the lettered. Also need a price for the 25th artwork. Thx.
    The gift edition has seen a price hike over the last few months. I'd say it's closer to $1000 right now. One sold on ebay a couple months ago for $1100.

Chances are it'll never be close to $600 again. The $800-$1000 range is more likely.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    The gift edition has seen a price hike over the last few months. I'd say it's closer to $1000 right now. One sold on ebay a couple months ago for $1100.

Chances are it'll never be close to $600 again. The $800-$1000 range is more likely.
    Wow! I will sell mine right now for $1k!! Ebay here I come lol
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

This is simply ridiculous. Whoever is paying $1,100 dollars for a gift editions has WAY more money than sense.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

This is simply ridiculous. Whoever is paying $1,100 dollars for a gift editions has WAY more money than sense.
    Yeah, I wouldn't pay that. I paid $700 for mine back in early July. Likely won't find one cheaper than that anytime soon.

In terms of gift editions, that's one of the more valuable ones considering the popularity of the book. Not many pop up on the secondary market since most want to keep theirs.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a chance. No one is paying a $1000 for a gift.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I wouldn't pay that. I paid $700 for mine back in early July. Likely won't find one cheaper than that anytime soon.

In terms of gift editions, that's one of the more valuable ones considering the popularity of the book. Not many pop up on the secondary market since most want to keep theirs.
    There has been 2 sold at $650 on FB in the last few weeks. David sold one two uploads ago for $650. The range is $600-700MAX
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

There has been 2 sold at $650 on FB in the last few weeks. David sold one two uploads ago for $650. The range is $600-700MAX
    He should increase his price and see how it goes
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the lettered is more around $5K, I paid $5k about 2 or 3 years ago, and that was based on a couple of other sales in the 5K+ range that happened in the months before.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I think the lettered is more around $5K, I paid $5k about 2 or 3 years ago, and that was based on a couple of other sales in the 5K+ range that happened in the months before.
    I love all the feedback on this one! With the $1,000 GE considered an anomaly I have been just keeping a side eye on these in hopes of landing a numbered S/L. I have seen the Lettered list for around $5k but haven't noticed any selling for that.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah they were selling much better when the movie way hot. David has had a set (with Port) listed for $4900 now for like 5 months with no action though....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah they were selling much better when the movie way hot. David has had a set (with Port) listed for $4900 now for like 5 months with no action though....
    But it is a PC copy.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

But it is a PC copy.
    and a Portfolio to match.... playing Devils Advocate here is all but a PC isn't worth THAT much less ... Granted PC but with the port and under $5K still been there a LONG time. That is all I was noting.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't attest what's being sold in private facebook groups, I'm just going off what's being sold on ebay the last few months.

And the price range there has been $800-$1000 with the latest one selling for $1100. So yes, someone did pay more than $1000 for one.

Now maybe that's an anomaly, I don't know. But chances are if one is listed on ebay it's definitely going to go for more than $800

Country
    Country Flag

I can't attest what's being sold in private facebook groups, I'm just going off what's being sold on ebay the last few months.

And the price range there has been $800-$1000 with the latest one selling for $1100. So yes, someone did pay more than $1000 for one.

Now maybe that's an anomaly, I don't know. But chances are if one is listed on ebay it's definitely going to go for more than $800
    I wonder if they thought it was a numbered? That is insane. If memory serves... didn't these sell for half price for awhile (like $50 bucks?) from CD as they wouldn't sell out? That boggles my mind...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sure you guys can help: Aproximate value of Dark Tower 2-8 1st Ed Hardcover "set"?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Sure you guys can help: Aproximate value of Dark Tower 2-8 1st Ed Hardcover "set"?

If they are NF or F then below are the individual rates, give or take a few bucks each.
    DT2 $80
    DT3 $120
    DT4 $150
    DT5 $25
    DT6 $25
    DT7 $25
    DT8 $25
    Set $450 range

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

If they are NF or F then below are the individual rates, give or take a few bucks each.
    DT2$80
    DT3$120
    DT4$150
    DT5$25
    DT6$25
    DT7$25
    DT8$25
    Set$450 range
    Thanks, Playdoh

Would love to hear some other feedback if anyone else can chime in?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

DT2$80
    DT3$120
    DT4$150
    DT5$25
    DT6$25
    DT7$25
    DT8$25
    Set$450 range
    Thanks, Playdoh

He is pretty damm bang on. I would (on a stretch and for a FINE copy) go up to $125 on DT2. They seem to be creeping up a bit. The others are perfect.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT2$80
    DT3$120
    DT4$150
    DT5$25
    DT6$25
    DT7$25
    DT8$25
    Set$450 range
    Thanks, Playdoh

He is pretty damm bang on. I would (on a stretch and for a FINE copy) go up to $125 on DT2. They seem to be creeping up a bit. The others are perfect.
    Yep, I'll second Kris here. The only book I would've raised the value on is DT2, which Kris nailed at $125 USD.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks you guys.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just out of curiosity since this IT discussion is pretty interesting, what do you guys think the value would be on an IT S/L with Wells remarque?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Current value of Talisman/Black House, Scribner set.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Current value of Talisman/Black House, Scribner set.
    Bump. Any ideas anyone?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Six Stories, in an aftermarket slipcase, and the limitation page states ‘Designers Proof IX/XXVIII’

Wondering what the value of this might be, as I don’t collect proofs, and may move it on, depending on value.

Thanks in advance
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 388 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast