Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 388 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I believe the white is actually the rarer one. I have 2 of the black ones and I tried on several occasions to get Tomas to sell me a white one. He only had a few of those made. I believe he gave away a few as prizes.
    I never did get a white one
    Hmm you sure? I have a white one and was told my a member the black was the rare one. I’ve seen more white ones i would say... but damm, now you got me guessing
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have confirmed. Black is the rare one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Really? I don't know how I ended up with 2 of the black ones then.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

OK...my mistake...went and checked my shelf and re read the posts..I was thinking of the similar Salems Lot case he did and the post is about The Stand case. My memory is failing in my old age!!

Traveler Aboslute is on a distinguished road

Hi. Can anyone help me with the estimated value of a copy of the Cemetery Dance Salem's Lot Advanced Uncorrected Proof - Internal Office Only?

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I'll trade you a White one for a Black one.......

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

US Bachman Books Orange Proof with proof DJ?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My uncle in law is now ready to part with his mostly-same numbered near-complete Dark Tower set. They are all boxed and in amazing shape. Gunslinger is a flat-signed 2nd Edition, and I believe that Drawing Of The Three S/L doesn't have the same number, but the rest are all the same low 200s number? What is a current valid market price on this? I'd like to try buying it from him to keep it in the family. Thanks.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    My uncle in law is now ready to part with his mostly-same numbered near-complete Dark Tower set. They are all boxed and in amazing shape. Gunslinger is a 2nd Edition, and I believe that Drawing Of The Three S/L doesn't have the same number, but the rest are all the same low 200s number? What is a current valid market price on this? I'd like to try buying it from him to keep it in the family. Thanks.
    FWIW I bought DT II, IV-WTTKH for about $5,000 a few years back. All those matching, all under 500.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    My uncle in law is now ready to part with his mostly-same numbered near-complete Dark Tower set. They are all boxed and in amazing shape. Gunslinger is a 2nd Edition, and I believe that Drawing Of The Three S/L doesn't have the same number, but the rest are all the same low 200s number? What is a current valid market price on this? I'd like to try buying it from him to keep it in the family. Thanks.
    FWIW I bought DT II, IV-WTTKH for about $5,000 a few years back. All those matching, all under 500.
    I paid about $4500 from Betts for my matching III-WTTKH - note no Drawing or Gunslinger. So I'd say your set is in the $5700-$6000 range. I'd be interested in the Drawing of the Three if the number is #255 - I'd trade mine or just buy yours.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I paid about $4500 from Betts for my matching III-WTTKH - note no Drawing or Gunslinger. So I'd say your set is in the $5700-$6000 range. I'd be interested in the Drawing of the Three if the number is #255 - I'd trade mine or just buy yours.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall the precise number. If I get them in my hands, you can believe I'll be posting about it! Check with me then.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I paid about $4500 from Betts for my matching III-WTTKH - note no Drawing or Gunslinger. So I'd say your set is in the $5700-$6000 range. I'd be interested in the Drawing of the Three if the number is #255 - I'd trade mine or just buy yours.
    I don't recall the precise number. If I get them in my hands, you can believe I'll be posting about it! Check with me then.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - and good luck!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    US Bachman Books Orange Proof with proof DJ?
    If you are selling, I’m interested.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's the going rate for a F/F WHSmith Revival?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

My friend discovered he has a Stand 1st, what would be a fair estimate based on these pics? Appreciate any help

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks pretty rough, and water damaged. $100

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the opinion on the LSOE gift edition value? The 4000 copy edition in the slipcase.
    Ebay completed sales show most selling a little above $300 in lost cases.
    Would the $300 range be a fair price or is that a slightly inflated eBay price?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would the $300 range be a fair price or is that a slightly inflated eBay price?
    $300 Sounds about right.

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A number of years back, DMG sold 1st editions of Dark Tower 2 and Dark Tower 3 each signed by their respective artist. Any idea what the current value of each of those would be now?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not believe the were any signed DT3s offered.

Most of the signed DT3s came from David or me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Do you have any flatsigned Dameron DT3s?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Thanks, Rick. Question about value still applies. Any idea?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Opinions on a 3rd state Salem's Lot value, in near fine+ condition? Thanks everyone...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

$400?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Opinions on a 3rd state Salem's Lot value, in near fine+ condition? Thanks everyone...
    I think I paid around 650 for my VG+ about 18 months ago
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 388 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast