+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356
Results 8,876 to 8,892 of 8892

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What would you guys say is the going rate for the LetterPress Limited Revival with all the sway?
    Issue price for the book but not sure what all swag you have.
    He is a Patreon patron. I think he has everything. The mug, the shipping box, etc..

Yes, Sir. All that shown plus the shipping box.
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some flatsigned UK first editions I’m thinking of selling, but they’re proving difficult to get an idea of price so on. Any help would be greatly appreciated:

Bag of Bones (2 copies, not the S/L)
    Lisey’s Story (3 1/1’s and a 1/3, I think 2 are flatsigned and 2 have the bookplates)
    Christine
    Firestarter
    ‘Salem’s Lot
    The Shining
    Misery
    Dark Tower 5
    Dark Tower 6
    The Dark Half
    Just After Sunset

Any help with pricing would be greatly appreciated. All are flatsigned except the 2 Lisey’s with the bookplates, and I would say all are VG+ To be conservative
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Colorado Kid 1/33 any artist #’s 3 and 4

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I have some flatsigned UK first editions I’m thinking of selling, but they’re proving difficult to get an idea of price so on. Any help would be greatly appreciated:

Lisey’s Story (3 1/1’s and a 1/3, I think 2 are flatsigned and 2 have the bookplates)
    Christine
    Firestarter
    ‘Salem’s Lot
    The Shining
    Misery
    Dark Tower 5
    Dark Tower 6
    The Dark Half
    Just After Sunset

Any help with pricing would be greatly appreciated. All are flatsigned except the 2 Lisey’s with the bookplates, and I would say all are VG+ To be conservative
    $2,000 - $2,500 for 'Salem's Lot and The Shining (+/- 25% depending on the "age" of the signature).

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Christine
    Firestarter
    ‘Salem’s Lot
    The Shining
    Misery
    Dark Tower 5
    Dark Tower 6
    The Dark Half
    Just After Sunset

$2,000 - $2,500 for 'Salem's Lot and The Shining (+/- 25% depending on the "age" of the signature).
    Thank you sir, that’s a start!!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Colorado Kid 1/33 any artist #’s 3 and 4

Guardian of the Beam Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the going price for a Firestarter DJ for a S/L?
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman
    Swan Song S/L

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    What is the going price for a Firestarter DJ for a S/L?
    My records show $75-$100 (for one never placed on a book before). They actually maybe a tad higher now though.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Friends,

How much would a gift edition of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance in like new condition go for?
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, Gift copy.

Weedeater frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Friends,

How much would a gift edition of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance in like new condition go for?
    This are my figures...

Salem’s Lot CD gift: 14/05/18 - $266 (28 bids)
    “ “ “ “ :23/05/18 - $238,50 (45 bids)
    “ “ “ “ : 05/06/18 - $ 160 (20 bids) (VG)
    : 31/10/18 - $172 (14 bids)
    : 10/01/19 - $214,50 (26 bids)
    “ “ : 31/01/19 - $260 (32 bids)
    “ “ :30/01/19 - $267 (19 bids)
    16/03/19 - $221 (16 bids)
    April ’19 - $125 (Betts, F/F)
    13/06/19: $285 (24 bids)
    15/09/19: $345 (12 bids – 2 bidders..hmmmm)
    16/11/19: $230 (19 bids)

Not really up-to-date, but should give you some idea...

sk

Citizen of Gilead Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Friends,

This are my figures...

Salem’s Lot CD gift: 14/05/18 - $266 (28 bids)
    “ “ “ “ :23/05/18 - $238,50 (45 bids)
    “ “ “ “ : 05/06/18 - $ 160 (20 bids) (VG)
    : 31/10/18 - $172 (14 bids)
    : 10/01/19 - $214,50 (26 bids)
    “ “ : 31/01/19 - $260 (32 bids)
    “ “ :30/01/19 - $267 (19 bids)
    16/03/19 - $221 (16 bids)
    April ’19 - $125 (Betts, F/F)
    13/06/19: $285 (24 bids)
    15/09/19: $345 (12 bids – 2 bidders..hmmmm)
    16/11/19: $230 (19 bids)

Not really up-to-date, but should give you some idea...

sk
    Thanks, Frik!

I'm looking for a copy but won't get paid for another two weeks. Just wanted to see what I'm dealing with before I post I want one.

****UPDATE****

Randall made a good point. I am ill. Don't know if it's Covid or not. Until I'm well, I will not be making any purchases. When I am well, I will be back in the game! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you can't afford a <$300 book right now, waiting 2 weeks for your paycheck means your priorities are screwed up.
    Save your money until you have at least 3 months of liquidity

Once you have that continue to save, and then consider small extraneous purchases.

Books are tough to eat in hard times. Expensive books are even less palatable.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If you can't afford a <$300 book right now, waiting 2 weeks for your paycheck means your priorities are screwed up.
    Save your money until you have at least 3 months of liquidity

Once you have that continue to save, and then consider small extraneous purchases.

Books are tough to eat in hard times. Expensive books are even less palatable.
    Due to me feeling ill, I'll hold off on making this purchase. Hopefully it's not Covid. Hospital bills can be astronomical, if it comes to that. I'll save my cash for that. Without getting into great detail, I'm liquid, my friend. And have made the right decisions, so, yeah, my priorities are in order.

That said, I'm glad you brought this up as my situation--health-wise--has changed. I have edited my above comment to reflect my current status. Thanks! =)
    WANTED:

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How much do you guys think this ARC is worth?

Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

I would buy it for $50

Demon of the Prim jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’d pay 100.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

25$

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

maybe $75

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am surprised and interested to hear people's different thoughts on this (and it wasn't my question to begin with)! Would love to see lots of other SK books assessed by how much people here would pay for them if they didn't own a copy (not that that's exactly what's happening here)... the wisdom of the crowd and all...
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356