Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 388 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Too much?
    Dunno, but the book was what : $95 at the release?
    I should have done like several people here, and bought several copies as a long-term investment !
    $125 actually
    I think it was close to 150e with shipping to France
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    What do you think is a good price for a Lettered From A Buick 8 ? 2000 $ ?
    Sold at Betts: Newest price at bottom (Issue price was $1500)

From a Buick 8 Lettered AA - $1625
    From a Buick 8 Lettered "QQ" - $1500
    From A Buick 8 Letter "F" -$1400
    From a Buick 8 Lettered PC - $1200
    From a Buick 8 Lettered PC - $999

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Too much?
    Dunno, but the book was what : $95 at the release?
    I should have done like several people here, and bought several copies as a long-term investment !
    I don't think anyone really saw the future pricing of this edition. It failed to sell out on initial release and then when it was offered as part of CD's 50% off sale, a lot of people snapped up additional copies.The constantly upward rising price of the IT S/L has pulled the price of this one along with it. it regularly goes on sale around the $400 mark on eBay.
    It sure does. I follow a lot of them on Ebay (auctions) and they are always over $400. Mine was $450 when I bought it. ALL THINGS IT.... remember that.
    Yea and it's a very popular book among King fans. Probably in most folks Top Five King favs I'd guess. I sold my GE for $400 I think to a member here.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going rate for PS editions of Christine w/Jill Bauman Remarque and Pet Sematary? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

$200 each?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Going rate for PS editions of Christine w/Jill Bauman Remarque and Pet Sematary? Thanks!
    I would say Christine... $150 max... and PS... $75
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Do they both have a remarque or just Christine? I would think Pet Sematary, remarque or no would go for more than $75. Seems to be the most desirable of the PS releases so far.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Do they both have a Remarque or just Christine. I would think Pet Sematary, Remarque or no would go for more than $75. Seems to be the most desirable of the PS releases so far.
    Really? It has been panned for the artwork since day one no? I would say be hard pressed to sell for much more of that...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say on Ebay you could sell the set for $350 fairly easily.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Just Pet Sem? Not remarqued? SHOCKED.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

"set". Got ya... seems like a lot... but never know!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got $50 out of my PS a couple months back...and that was a struggle haha So id say 50-75 on PS and 175~ on Christine remarqued IMO

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably also depends on how quickly you want to sell it. But I am somewhat surprised at $50 sale, seems lowball to me. Also I had no complaints with the artwork.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sold a PS Christine (no remarque) in August on Amazon for $200.00

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Do they both have a remarque or just Christine? I would think Pet Sematary, remarque or no would go for more than $75. Seems to be the most desirable of the PS releases so far.
    Thanks, guys. Just Christine is Remarqued.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bernie Wrightson art portfolio, Frankenstein. 3 different issues with all 6 prints, 1of 1200 folder is fair condition by French co., 1 of1000 and 1 of 2000 by tyrannosaurus in envelopes all signed by Bernie

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Bernie Wrightson art portfolio, Frankenstein. 3 different issues with all 6 prints, 1of 1200 folder is fair condition by French co., 1 of1000 and 1 of 2000 by tyrannosaurus in envelopes all signed by Bernie
    <--------------Clueless. Too many things are truncated to know what you speak of. Hopefully someone else here can figure it out and help.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it a french edition?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

These are three portfolios featuring Wrightson's Frankenstein work, issue years before the book with King's intro came out. Each portfolio was 6 prints.

You can usually find them on ebay for about $100-200 each.

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

More info:
    Frankenstein 1 Tyrannosaurus Press
    Presented in an illustrated envelope
    * This was Berni's company
    1977 Signed Limited of 1000
    6 black & white plates

Frankenstein 2 Tyrannosaurus Press
    1978 Signed Limited of 2000
    6 black & white plates

Frankenstein 3 Les Edition Du Triton
    1980 Signed Limited of 1200
    6 black & white plates

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    These are three portfolios featuring Wrightson's Frankenstein work, issue years before the book with King's intro came out. Each portfolio was 6 prints.

You can usually find them on ebay for about $100-200 each.

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Between 1976 and 1982 comic book artist Bernie Wrightson (during the ’70’s and early ’80s he dropped the ‘e‘ from his name to avoid confusion with the Olympic diver) drew 50 pen and ink illustrations to accompany Mary Wollstonecraft Shelly’s gothic masterpiece Frankenstein. Wrightson, a mainstay at DC Comics in the Seventies and co-creator of fan-favourite Swamp Thing, set himself the goal of mimicking the engraved style of illustration popular when Shelley’s story first saw print. As a life-long fan of the book he originally penned the illustrations purely for this own amusement and fitted the work in between paid assignments. But with artwork of such high quality it was inevitable that the drawings would see print and in 1983 Marvel Comics published a special edition of Frankenstein incorporating 43 of Wrightson’s wonderfully detailed illustrations.

But before that edition was published three six-plate portfolio collections featuring drawings from the book were released: two by Tyrannosaurus Press and a third by French publisher Les Editions Du Triton. This portfolio – the third – was released in 1980 and contains illustrations not used in the final book.

Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Portfolio, back cover
    Bernie Wrightson’s Frankenstein Portfolio, back cover
    Published as a limited run of 1,200 copies (this edition is #81) the set contains six high quality black and white prints measuring 16 x 11 inches printed on thick watercolour stock. The superior paper stock allows the fine detail of Wrightson’s penmanship to shine – these really are gorgeous illustrations. The plates shipped in a large fold-out envelope made from the same paper and each edition was hand-signed by Wrightson.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank's Papaseraphim, I was at a auction today and they had all three and was just curious. The French publisher's one is in a folder of heavy paper stock but was in fair condition prints are very good.

The folder for Frankenstein 3 was designed a little bigger so all 18 plates would fit.

I still consider the Frankenstein illustrations to be Wrightson's finest work.

Thank's Papaseraphim, I was at a auction today and they had all three and was just curious. The French publisher's one is in a folder of heavy paper stock but was in fair condition prints are very good.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Value of a UK 1st edition of The Stand (NF)? Thanks team...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Value of a UK 1st edition of The Stand (NF)? Thanks team...
    Betts sales: $400 to $500

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 388 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast