Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 388 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

It is the one I got in my copy of Knowing Darkness. I never thought of it as Barlow though. I've always liked it but secretly (well not so secretly anymore) wished that it was one of the Dark Tower related ones.

Perhaps we should work out a trade...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the current value of a Christine S/L?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    600-800 dollars. A few have sold at the lower end of that range lately, but I don't think the higher part of the range is out of the question for a truly fine copy.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $725 at Betts around Feb for a Fine.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. Thanks guys.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's over 30 years old.... And his first signed limited. Shocked it's not more...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Think Firestarter was his first S/L, Kris.. but I know what you mean.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was. Sorry my BAD. For some reason I was thinking of Firestarter.... Still almost just as old though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    One of my favs!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    One of my favs!
    Mine too. I'm pretty sure it was my first King S/L. Bought it from a dealer (Nick Certo) at near issue price but it might have been still available from Grant. They didn't sell out nearly so quickly back then.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    One of my favs!
    Mine too. I'm pretty sure it was my first King S/L. Bought it from a dealer (Nick Certo) at near issue price but it might have been still available from Grant. They didn't sell out nearly so quickly back then.
    It's one of my favorites too. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but I like that: elegance in simplicity. Plus beautiful cover art. It's also one of the earliest King books that I ever read, which makes it a bit of a soft spot for me. I would like to say that I paid cover price for it, or even close to cover price, but not so much Worth it, though.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I definitely did not pay cover price for my Christine nor Firestarter S/L's. Lol. In fact Firestarter is my most expensive purchase after The Stand S/L. They're all beautiful books and totally worth it!

I saw David sold a Green Mile S/L recently from that big consignment for $1500. Boy am I sorry I missed that as everyone else seems to be capped off at $2000 and above.
    What do you guys think is reasonable for this edition? (unlikely I'll ever get it but if the right price came along....)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I definitely did not pay cover price for my Christine nor Firestarter S/L's. Lol. In fact Firestarter is my most expensive purchase after The Stand S/L. They're all beautiful books and totally worth it!

I saw David sold a Green Mile S/L recently from that big consignment for $1500. Boy am I sorry I missed that as everyone else seems to be capped off at $2000 and above.
    What do you guys think is reasonable for this edition? (unlikely I'll ever get it but if the right price came along....)
    i JUST bought one and got a deal... it was $1500... NOT from David. He underpriced that in my eyes.... BUT I did get one for that price. I always thought these were in the $1675-$1750 range... I would say anything less than $1700 is a good price. I was lucky as a friend hooked me up
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I think 1500 is the price to pay. There was one on Amazon for that price for months and months before it sold recently. The last few that were sold at Betts were 1500 as well. If you absolutely can't wait, though, Kim and Tony at Camelot Books have one for 1750. They have a layaway option so that you can pay over the course of a couple of months. I don't know if they are receptive to 'best offers,' but they seem really nice, so it wouldn't surprise me. Here's the link: https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/green-miles

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll 2nd that about Camelot. I've made several purchases from them. Great folks down there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'll 2nd that about Camelot. I've made several purchases from them. Great folks down there.
    And if a third opinion isn't overkill, I also have had great dealings with Camelot (although on a much smaller scale!).
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

i JUST bought one and got a deal... it was $1500... NOT from David. He underpriced that in my eyes.... BUT I did get one for that price. I always thought these were in the $1675-$1750 range... I would say anything less than $1700 is a good price. I was lucky as a friend hooked me up
    David had another one recently at $1500? The last one I remember was $1685 if I remember correctly. I thought I got a good deal at $1500. haha Maybe not!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

David had another one recently at $1500? The last one I remember was $1685 if I remember correctly. I thought I got a good deal at $1500. haha Maybe not!
    Im pretty sure there were 2 or 3 at the price in the last year. One of them could have been 1599. Either way, I think 1500 is a great price for that book. With such a limited run and the fact that the original price was 900 dollars, I think any less than 1800 dollars is a bargain!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Kris! I think I remember seeing that you had been chomping at the bit for this one. Great deal too!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the insight into Camelot all. Alas it looks like it has been bought. Oh wait, that was me

By the way I would +1 all of you but I can't! (that just sounds dirty. lol)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the insight into Camelot all. Alas it looks like it has been bought. Oh wait, that was me
    WTG, Bev! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, nice. Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Im pretty sure there were 2 or 3 at the price in the last year. One of them could have been 1599. Either way, I think 1500 is a great price for that book. With such a limited run and the fact that the original price was 900 dollars, I think any less than 1800 dollars is a bargain!
    Well i am happy! I also did not know it was $900 when new. Crazy!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brian and Anthony!
    Anthony, if you hadn't of posted that I wouldn't have known. It did not come up at all in any of my searches. I'm even more relieved as per your post above that I feel like I got a good deal. David may get more and sell them for $1500 but then again he might not and with the limitation on these I couldn't chance it.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brian and Anthony!
    Anthony, if you hadn't of posted that I wouldn't have known. It did not come up at all in any of my searches. I'm even more relieved as per your post above that I feel like I got a good deal. David may get more and sell them for $1500 but then again he might not and with the limitation on these I couldn't chance it.
    You'll also love the packaging and gift wrapping from Kim, Bev. Outstanding!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 388 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast