Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 387 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Given the rise in value of the CD IT Gift Edition ($500ish), think the S/L will ever hit the $2k mark?
    Yes, but a bit down the road.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Given the rise in value of the CD IT Gift Edition ($500ish), think the S/L will ever hit the $2k mark?
    I think its a certainty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I think its a certainty
    Let's find out. For Sale IT CD S/L - Fine/Fine - $2000

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

US 1st Edition Night Shift
    I think I would rate the book and DJ as NF/F.
    Four sharp corners.
    No tape. No inscriptions
    DJ is NOT price clipped and 99% intact (a tiny chip at DJ flap fold).

I would appreciate some opinions on value.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I think its a certainty
    Let's find out. For Sale IT CD S/L - Fine/Fine - $2000
    David sold one at $1500 in a millisecond. I think he could have easily got $1750. You don't?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Proof collectors - what would you say is the current market value of this set of Dead Zone proofs?

I don't plan on selling them anytime soon but since these hardly ever come up for sale (especially the UK one)... I'm just curious what you guys think. The UK proof has some wrinkles and folds - the US one is in great condition (the dark area on the lower right of the front cover is due to lighting).

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That UK proof isn't worth anything. Just send it to me and I'll take care of it for you. I may (if I'm feeling generous), split the postage cost with you.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That UK proof isn't worth anything. Just send it to me and I'll take care of it for you. I may (if I'm feeling generous), split the postage cost with you.
    Same with the US one. I'll take that off your hands for you.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm tempted guys, I really am

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Team,
    Just curious as to value of a signed limited edition print of The Gunglinger by Michael Whelan. 1/395 copies.
    Thanks

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi Team,
    Just curious as to value of a signed limited edition print of The Gunglinger by Michael Whelan. 1/395 copies.
    Thanks

Alas it's a print... not a whole lot man

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah but whats "not a lot"? Must have some value?

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I would say no more than $50 bucks.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

David @ Betts has had some of the 1/500 signed prints on sale for $195 for a long time. No idea how many he has left.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    David @ Betts has had some of the 1/500 signed prints on sale for $195 for a long time. No idea how many he has left.
    Yeah he had for a long long time. There are some left too still I think. I just don't think there is a ton a value in a print.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris. Looks like I over paid then. Bugger.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey get some more opinions though. Originals are where it's at...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I trust your opinion pal. Yeah of course original art is awesome, just outside my budget. I paid $100, and its framed (although not a frame I love). Its cool, we all pay a little too much from time to time.

Country
    Country Flag

I trust your opinion pal. Yeah of course original art is awesome, just outside my budget. I paid $100, and its framed (although not a frame I love). Its cool, we all pay a little too much from time to time.
    Oh a frame would add another $50-$75 EASY... sorry I didn't know it was framed man

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i should have mentioned lol! Well thats good to hear. Thanks Kris.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh a frame would add another $50-$75 EASY... sorry I didn't know it was framed man

I have a Whelan print framed (got it signed in person at NYCC and couldn't afford an original at the time) and the frame cost more than the print by a decent amount!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think that $100 for that framed print is bad at all. I know value wise it isn't worth a lot but it doesn't take away from how good that art is. I have a few prints hanging up at the house that I really enjoy.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen one of those prints for sale anywhere for years, It's worth a lot more than 50.00 it was printed long before the 1/500 prints Whelan is still selling. Kris is wrong on this one.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You got a steal, last one I saw for sale was 400.00 it's pretty rare.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post

You got a steal, last one I saw for sale was 400.00 it's pretty rare.
    Sweet! Thank you

I must admit, I was curious why not much popped on google regarding this print. So hearing it's an older print explains that. Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 387 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast