Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 387 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 9673

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

No ideas about value for above? ☝️

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oxfordcomma View Post
    Slipcase edition of Knowing Darkness signed in silver ink by George Beahm and Michael Whelan on the title page with a drawing of the Ka symbol, also in silver ink.
    $250-300
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Slipcase edition of Knowing Darkness signed in silver ink by George Beahm and Michael Whelan on the title page with a drawing of the Ka symbol, also in silver ink.
    $250-300
    I would think at least $400 given the signatures and the Ka symbol. One with a crap slipcase recently sold on ebay for just shy of $240.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    $250-300
    I would think at least $400 given the signatures and the Ka symbol. One with a crap slipcase recently sold on ebay for just shy of $240.
    I would 100% agree with you but with Summer here things have slowed a LOT. Just 2 months ago? Yes. There was on on FB for about a week at $195 shipped that sold but took that long. Being conservative here is all. Perhaps in the fall/winter more for sure. George's sig means nothing.. Whelans does but the KA symbol holds about a $50 value give or take. Hey, if your buying.. use my numbers and if selling.. use Gregs haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

People don't want to buy books in the summer?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Not like normal. Fall to spring is always better for book sales. And with this summer being much more free than last… the pandemic fears starting to Dissipate.. yeah… a large drop and This year more than normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not like normal. Fall to spring is always better for book sales. And with this summer being much more free than last… the pandemic fears starting to Dissipate.. yeah… a large drop and This year more than normal.

That makes sense.

I never lived where the seasons mattered that much. The pandemic aspect certainly adds to it.

Country
    Country Flag

That makes sense.

I never lived where the seasons mattered that much. The pandemic aspect certainly adds to it.
    Man you live in 24/7 summer. I love your home! I go there than anything other place! It’s the best!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that now that more people can travel, and just go out, their discretionary income has been redirected from books to those interests.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think that now that more people can travel, and just go out, their discretionary income has been redirected from books to those interests.
    Absolutely. More so than ever. I always think summers have had a slower pace I found as people spend money on vacations and outings, dinners, and all the summer fun things. This year they gong crazy crazy on it lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Great advice everyone, thanks for your help 👍

One more if I may, please -

Grant Gunslinger First Edition
    Book is fine
    DJ would be fine but lettering on spine is faded
    Signed, dated, and inscribed “To Alex” by Stephen King -
    “Long days and pleasant nights...”
    Signed, year dated, and inscribed by Michael Whelan -
    “...and may you you have twice the number”
    Michael has also drawn the Ka symbol
    Signed by Donald M Grant.

This belongs to my grandfather.
    Thank you in advance.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Faded dj hurts price significantly.
    $700

Country
    Country Flag

Get a fine jacket for it and it would do well at auction.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fine DJ =$400 or more to buy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Fine DJ =$400 or more to buy.
    Yeah, but still, if he had a fine book with a fine dustjacket, signed by King, inscribed by Whelan and signed by Grant, it would do well at auction. IMHO it would go well above $1100.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's just food for thought. It would need to fetch > $1,300 at auction to make a small profit.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would think a 1st edition Gunslinger signed and inscribed King and signed and inscribed by Whelan with a KA symbol. Also signed by Grant. So 3 signatures and small KA symbol. Would be worth alot more than $1100.
    People are paying over $1000 for unsigned first editions.

Thanks all for your advice.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going rate for a Suntup EOTD portfolio?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Selling in the fan club for $400-500
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Selling in the fan club for $400-500
    Thanks for the help, Kris.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the current going rate for the IT 25th Anniversary S/L? Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    What's the current going rate for the IT 25th Anniversary S/L? Thanks.
    $2,500 - $3,000-ish???

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

One more if I may, please -

Grant Gunslinger First Edition
    Book is fine
    DJ would be fine but lettering on spine is faded
    Signed, dated, and inscribed “To Alex” by Stephen King -
    “Long days and pleasant nights...”
    Signed, year dated, and inscribed by Michael Whelan -
    “...and may you you have twice the number”
    Michael has also drawn the Ka symbol
    Signed by Donald M Grant.

This belongs to my grandfather.
    Thank you in advance.
    Signed Gunslinger...faded spine DJ.....you could get $1500 pretty easily.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 387 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 ... LastLast