Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 387 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jorobinlovespizza View Post
    I have a copy of The Shining here that appears in all ways to be a very early edition but perhaps a later printing? It has a code on the gutter on the page following 447, "MP1CC". Anyone have any idea what version this is? Please help!
    Unfortunately, the only early Doubleday edition of The Shining that has any collectible/monetary value is the first printing (gutter code of R49). You likely have a Book Club Edition, which isn't worth anything.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been doing some rearranging in my office and came across some SK paperbacks and was wondering the value of one in particular.
    Hopefully somebody can help me out.. Thanks

UK Rage, condition: as new, never opened, no fading whatsoever, UK 1.50, First NEL paperback

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I have been doing some rearranging in my office and came across some SK paperbacks and was wondering the value of one in particular.
    Hopefully somebody can help me out.. Thanks

UK Rage, condition: as new, never opened, no fading whatsoever, UK 1.50, First NEL paperback
    $500 - $700

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Curious, any value in either the trade paperback, or limited edition hardback of In Mint Condition???

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Curious, any value in either the trade paperback, or limited edition hardback of In Mint Condition???
    It's great for propping your "Alexa" on so you can get a better camera angle. Or for preventing those nasty "Table rings" from your coffee cup. Does that help? lol

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    It's great for propping your "Alexa" on so you can get a better camera angle. Or for preventing those nasty "Table rings" from your coffee cup. Does that help? lol
    I'm not familiar with In Mint Condition, but this made me laugh regardless.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd let mine go for two bars of gold - each.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So that’s a no then 🤣🤣🤣😁

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I'm not familiar with In Mint Condition, but this made me laugh regardless.
    IMC was a publication a member here (Shannon) put together. It was a compilation of short stories written by members of this forum. There were two editions, paperback, and limited edition hardback.

There is a whole background to how it happened that I won’t go in to here, but you could hunt out the thread if you’re interested.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had mine Remarqued. It’s great.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it. It was a great effort. I have extra PC copies if anyone is interested.

http://www.thedarktower.org/In-Mint-Condition-2013

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I too liked it. Of course I liked it even more as I had a short story in it (On Monday I Ate My Cat).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It would only be of value to the people who had their first ever publications in it. (And their relations.) They would treasure it. Anyone else would not have any interest at all.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Take a look at Francis J. Wahlgren's appraisal of 1974-1977 Stephen King first editions, in Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library Hour 2.

Antiques Roadshow on PBS tomorrow.......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Take a look at Francis J. Wahlgren's appraisal of 1974-1977 Stephen King first editions, in Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library Hour 2.

Antiques Roadshow on PBS tomorrow.......

Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it. It was a great effort. I have extra PC copies if anyone is interested.

http://www.thedarktower.org/In-Mint-Condition-2013
    I have one of the ... 5? ... proofs for the 2013 edition, and the only proof for the unpublished 2014 edition. I think. It's been awhile.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Yeah it’s pretty decent. It is hard to find in fine condition. If that’s fine? Yes I have to say a decent deal!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks, Kris!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed and /or inscribed Night Shift 1/1?
    Not in the market just yet but I hope to be in a few months. The prices I am seeing online are crazy. I hope those are overpriced and not current value! I understand it's a low print run and these are tough to come by but no way am I paying $5000.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I initially had this posted in the wrong thread, I had meant to post it here:

Thoughts on the value of this signed card?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen them sell in the $125 to $175 range.

Somesimes less...sometimes more....but most in the range I gave.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Signed and /or inscribed Night Shift 1/1?
    Not in the market just yet but I hope to be in a few months. The prices I am seeing online are crazy. I hope those are overpriced and not current value! I understand it's a low print run and these are tough to come by but no way am I paying $5000.
    $5,000 way way overpriced....obviously condition place a major role in price but $1500-$2000 I think is reasonable.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes less...sometimes more....but most in the range I gave.
    Thanks Tippy. I had only seen one sold listing on eBay and it was in that range as well, so I appreciate the confirmation. I've since found a photo of the letter that was mailed with these as well - neat stuff!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

Sometimes less...sometimes more....but most in the range I gave.
    Thanks Tippy. I had only seen one sold listing on eBay and it was in that range as well, so I appreciate the confirmation. I've since found a photo of the letter that was mailed with these as well - neat stuff!
    You would be amazed at how many times folks list that letter and claim it is an original signature.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 387 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast