Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 387 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,550 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    Just bought that "Finders Keepers" at $400. ($450 w/shipping and sales tax.)
    Nice, good find. I just bought a F/F copy at $550

Can anyone suggest a current value for F/F DT Wolves AE?
    Thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post

Thanks!

$210-$230. It's the toughest of the AE's to obtain.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post

Thanks!

$210-$230. It's the toughest of the AE's to obtain.
    Great, than you!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I just got a SK grab bag from DRP yesterday, it included some kind of ARC. I am not familiar with this, but was wondering what its value is.

Here are some pictures:

cover:

inside of cover:

Description:

Postcard:

It appears to be a photocopy of a manuscript that has been marked up with corrections.

Thanks,
    Mike

(sorry about poor quality of photos)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I paid 120 for an unsigned one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi, I just got a SK grab bag from DRP yesterday, it included some kind of ARC. I am not familiar with this, but was wondering what its value is.

Here are some pictures:

cover:

inside of cover:

Description:

Postcard:

It appears to be a photocopy of a manuscript that has been marked up with corrections.

Thanks,
    Mike

(sorry about poor quality of photos)
    This copy was for sale for a little while I think it was 350 maybe 450 somewhere in that range. Congratulations, cool item.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Current value of The Wind Through the Keyhole UK S/L limited to 200 signed copies? Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any value of an inscribed Book Club Edition of "The Shining"?
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

No. Sorry

BUT inscribed? Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    No. Sorry

BUT inscribed? Yes

Let me restate the question...what would be the value of an SK inscribed Book Club Edition of "The Shining"?
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No. Sorry

BUT inscribed? Yes

Let me restate the question...what would be the value of an SK inscribed Book Club Edition of "The Shining"?
    Pics would be a great help

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No. Sorry

BUT inscribed? Yes

The value of the book would depend on numerous factors. Some but not all factors would be:

• Date of inscription. Closer to the date of the original publication is preferred.
    • Length of inscription, and whether or not it's inscribed to someone of note.
    • Condition of book.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

any thoughts on current market value for a lettered Danse Macabre?
    with a limitation of only 15, I don't recall the last time I saw one for sale.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I would pay $10000 for one right now if that helps

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

I would would swap mine for a Lettered Misery.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    But the question is… would you sell it out right though?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    But the question is… would you sell it out right though?

Doubt it. I was overjoyed to get it. Unlike the Lettered Misery it was not for sale. The few that were Lettered were for King's friends only.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Current value on a numbered S\L Later?
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks
    I recently sold one for $900. They seemed to have settled in the $800-$1000 range lately.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks
    I recently sold one for $900. They seemed to have settled in the $800-$1000 range lately.
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Does this page block look like something that could be cleaned with a light eraser? The book is listed as VG, which seems accurate, but I’m trying to figure out if it can be improved at all.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the book has some water damage, which could be visible inside the page block on every single page, not only on the outside. Even the cardboard isn't straight anymore. You should ask for more inside pics.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone help provide an approximate value for the following;
    1. Full set of the Castle Rock Newsletters (1st 5 are the reprints) - All in individual bags, with boards, housed in an archival storage box.
    2. Full Set of the Red Leather Books?
    3. This one is probably harder to asses but the complete set of Dark Tower Comics (all bagged and boarded).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Does this page block look like something that could be cleaned with a light eraser? The book is listed as VG, which seems accurate, but I’m trying to figure out if it can be improved at all.
    No. Even trimming the edges won't fix that.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Roog and Br!an.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 387 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 ... LastLast