Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 388 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 ... LastLast
Results 9,426 to 9,450 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If I were you I'd list it auction style. I'm pretty sure you'd get a higher price
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler theshine will become famous soon enough theshine will become famous soon enough

Thanks. Here's a couple of pics of the box label and front page.
    Any idea how much? Not looking to sell just curious. I realise this is very rare indeed.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know. I really don't. A lot. 😊
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's definitely a nice and rare item.
    As for the value, same as Ari : I really don't know, simply because this is probably a unique or almost unique item
    Auction will definitely be a good way to attract attention and get nice offers
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would it be possible to see a few more pages about what it looks like inside?

I am guessing it is a typescript?
    Are there any editing notes insides, etc?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What is the current value of a IT CD gift?
    Up

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

What about the numbered IT. Value on that?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to piggyback these guys and add numbered IT with Erin Wells remarque?
    Not selling, just genuinely curious.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I'd like to piggyback these guys and add numbered IT with Erin Wells remarque?
    Not selling, just genuinely curious.
    I’d say I could sell that right now for $3500. I have someone after a remarqued one and Wells is done with them. Hasn’t wanted to for years now since the ebay issue when she sold some of the originals if you remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

What about without a remarque. High $2,000's low $3,300's?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Recent ebay sales say $2700-$3000

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Recent ebay sales say $2700-$3000
    Thank you.

Country
    Country Flag

And the gift limited?

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

What’s a good price for a signed / limited Prime Evil?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And the gift limited?
    For IT? On ebay - $1000-$1200, with a few going higher: $1500 & $1800.

There are two up for $1100 right now - one has a best offer on it too.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    What’s a good price for a signed / limited Prime Evil?
    There's a "Publisher's Copy" up on ebay for $550 with a best offer, and numbered ones in the $700-$750 range, some with best offers. $475 may get the "publisher's copy" while $575-$600 is about what the numbered go for.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!! Those are what I was looking at. I offered 450 for the PC copy but it didn’t fly.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!! Those are what I was looking at. I offered 450 for the PC copy but it didn’t fly.
    And no counter offer? Sometimes I don't know why people put the "offer" up?

Country
    Country Flag

And no counter offer? Sometimes I don't know why people put the "offer" up?
    Nope, just rejected. I know, I at least expected something back we could haggle on.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

And the gift limited?
    For IT? On ebay - $1000-$1200, with a few going higher: $1500 & $1800.

There are two up for $1100 right now - one has a best offer on it too.
    Thanks, that's what I thought.
    I looked the other day and couldnt find any.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just sold a IT gift last night for $1150
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Holy crap! If I didn't love it so much, I'd sell mine. It's just too awesome of a book though!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Holy crap! If I didn't love it so much, I'd sell mine. It's just too awesome of a book though!
    Amazing how this has appreciated so much without a signature.

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Slipcase edition of Knowing Darkness signed in silver ink by George Beahm and Michael Whelan on the title page with a drawing of the Ka symbol, also in silver ink.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 388 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 ... LastLast