Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 388 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    As long as it's an appealing piece, it will be worth quite a bit more than $300.
    yep.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As long as it's an appealing piece, it will be worth quite a bit more than $300.
    Although not a Dark Tower related piece - I really like it.
    It's completely different from what I expected.

sk

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's... pretty bad ass actually.

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

Hey guys I need a price check on a full set of Castle Rock newsletters, the first 4 are all the later selling ones that got stamped original if that matters at all.
    Rich DeMars

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tree705 View Post
    Hey guys I need a price check on a full set of Castle Rock newsletters, the first 4 are all the later selling ones that got stamped original if that matters at all.
    I recently paid $125 for a full set. $60 for issues 1 - 4 $15 for issues 5 - 7 and $50 for the rest. Granted this was a great deal for the bulk of them but hopefully gives you an idea of what they can be bought for. I see individual issues going for $10 -$14, but thats an expensive way to collect them.

EDIT: Having said what I paid for them, I actually wouldn't let this set go for less than $300. I would also have gone to $100 for the first 4.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

another question:
    what is current value of each of F&SF magazines:
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine October 1978 - The Gunslinger
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine April 1980 - The Way Station (The Gunslinger part 2)
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine February 1981 - The Oracle and The Mountains (The Gunslinger Part 3)
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine July 1981 - The Slow Mutants (The Gunslinger Part 4
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine November 1981 - The Darkman (The Gunslinger Part 5)
    In a full set shout it be the same or more?
    How does those nasty stickers affect the value?

thank you
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk

what is that an illustration of? Do you know?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you have a look at the DT1 Cover Art - i am very confident, that this is (or is inspired by) a Slow Mutie

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    If you have a look at the DT1 Cover Art - i am very confident, that this is (or is inspired by) a Slow Mutie
    I think I'd say more of a "Walk-In" Not as far gone as a Slow Mutie.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like just a typical zombie picture to me...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

WELL done... I see it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I recently paid $125 for a full set. $60 for issues 1 - 4 $15 for issues 5 - 7 and $50 for the rest. Granted this was a great deal for the bulk of them but hopefully gives you an idea of what they can be bought for. I see individual issues going for $10 -$14, but thats an expensive way to collect them.

EDIT: Having said what I paid for them, I actually wouldn't let this set go for less than $300. I would also have gone to $100 for the first 4.

Thanks for the edit I was going to ask what the least you would now sell for was. I think I will quote him a fair market value of $540 based off of $10 per issue and offer it to him at $300 firm. Does that sound like reasonable numbers?
    Rich DeMars

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Thanks for the edit I was going to ask what the least you would now sell for was. I think I will quote him a fair market value of $540 based off of $10 per issue and offer it to him at $300 firm. Does that sound like reasonable numbers?
    As a buyer of a full set, I would be happy with that I think. I'd see it as a GOOD deal, (but not a GREAT deal)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

sk

I contacted MW about this and the response was: it's King inspired...

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

sk

I contacted MW about this and the response was: it's King inspired...

sk
    I LOVE IT! Congrats to the new owner!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

There's a new owner????

Just kidding: yes, there is.
    Lucky guy!!

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe the MW piece is of Slow Mutants. Mutants were naked and bald (warts yes, hair no). Still a good piece and one of only a small run MW did for Knowing Darkness.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe the MW piece is of Slow Mutants. Mutants were naked and bald (warts yes, hair no). Still a good piece and one of only a small run MW did for Knowing Darkness.
    That is true RF... BUT there are more mutants that we cannot see. They were human once were they not? Maybe there are cloths on some? The clothes in the artwork are very tattered. Be neat to know though for sure. And it is King related as it was in the Knowing Darkness. I love it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If MW isn't sure, or knows and won't say, then we can all enjoy speculating.

Country
    Country Flag

Well said it's fun to speculate!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

who bought Frik's Whelan piece?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    another question:
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine April 1980 - The Way Station (The Gunslinger part 2)
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine February 1981 - The Oracle and The Mountains (The Gunslinger Part 3)
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine July 1981 - The Slow Mutants (The Gunslinger Part 4
    Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine November 1981 - The Darkman (The Gunslinger Part 5)
    thank you
    need some help here...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

another question:
    thank you
    need some help here...
    I don't think that $40-50 each is out of line for truly fine unread copies without mailing address stickers. Less than half that amount if they have the address label or evidence of removal.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What can one expect to pay for a fine first of the shining?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

another question:
    thank you
    need some help here...
    Make an offer ($150?) on these:
    Stephen King Fantasy & Science Fiction set - Complete The Gunslinger + The Bear

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 388 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast