Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 388 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Bett's just sold it last night at $1300... So that makes the value...$1300... Am I not right guys?
    Are we sure that's what he sold it at? I sent him a note inquiring....

If he did, then, yes, $1,300.

A matching set sold on eBay last night for $1,000. Somebody got a great deal
    Yep, matching set at Betts sold for $1,300.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your right... David would be into that for AT least $1105... he is a 15% mark up guy. EVEN if he slit the diff... he sold it for more than $1200. Most don;t ask for a discount cause he is so fair.... I paid $1200 for my set. Little high cause at the time.. but I wanted them to match. I could not wait. I bought a ton of stuff that round and he gave me a lettered IT for $2050 or $2100 cannot member now but I was happy...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1/100 Presentation Copy of Dolan's Cadillac (Marbled State - 1/250 Version)…….

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    1/100 Presentation Copy of Dolan's Cadillac (Marbled State - 1/250 Version)…….
    I think they go for around $550... be my guess...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello experts. What is the value of a Publisher's Copy of the Lettered Edition of The Shining, by Sub Press? Both the book and traycase are in brand new/mint condition.

Thank you for any input,
    Mike

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Hello experts. What is the value of a Publisher's Copy of the Lettered Edition of The Shining, by Sub Press? Both the book and traycase are in brand new/mint condition.

Thank you for any input,
    Mike
    10-20% less than current market value of a "true" 1/52. I wouldn't pay more than $2K right now. Currently I suggest $1.85K with free shipping as a buyer.

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello Jerome (I believe). Thank you for the input. It's greatly appreciated!

-Mike

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

S/L cycle of the werewolf portfolio?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post

Thank you for any input,
    Mike
    One sold on eBay for $1200.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No way!? That's pretty bloody good no?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    S/L cycle of the werewolf portfolio?
    Betts last one #266 was $399

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Prices for UK First Editions
    The Stand & Night Shift both in Fine DJ & Fine book
    Thanks in advance for the help
    I assume you're talking about the original (1979) UK Stand? Night Shift is harder to find than The Stand, but The Stand is harder to find in great condition. If both are truly in fine condition (I'd love to see pics):

The Stand: >$700
    Night Shift: >$900

Michael this was waiting when I arrived home, book looks like it was never even opened

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!

John

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks John! I saw it minutes after being listed & paid immediately. Then 2 days later I recieved a message saying the book was priced wrong by mistake. I was worried the seller might refund and relist but I must say that they stuck by there original pricing.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It really looks like a nice copy. Congratulations!

Thanks Bob! Very excited about this one!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wowza, Matt!

Dan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Matt. Congratulations.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, a nice copy. Looks as good as mine did you also get a copy of the UK Stand?

Country
    Country Flag

Wow.. looks brand new!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, That UK Night Shift looks like a fine piece to add to your collection. Cudo's

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woot, nice prize, Matt! Congratulations!!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fresh off the press look. That's quite a copy. Congratulations Matt!

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys... looking to get a value on a few dust jackets.

I have:
    Christine S/L - unfolded
    Firestarter S/L - unfolded
    Gunslinger 1st - unfolded (I know I heard RF say $500 the other day but I think he was teasing.... and if not... I will sell it for that. lol)

I Need:
    Eyes of the Dragon

Tanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

J
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey guys... looking to get a value on a few dust jackets.

I have:
    Christine S/L - unfolded
    Firestarter S/L - unfolded
    Gunslinger 1st - unfolded (I know I heard RF say $500 the other day but I think he was teasing.... and if not... I will sell it for that. lol)

I Need:
    Eyes of the Dragon

Tanks!
    Christine is available at Grant's for $20
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 388 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast