Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 387 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Thank you, most helpful.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by oxfordcomma View Post
    Just to clarify - PS stated this and I quote Nicky,
    “I’ve no idea how you received a book that wasn’t numbered as we number to the correct amount ourselves and then any spares have PC(Publisher’s Copy). Written in the box”
    Dandeline Wine blank copy. I would put it up on eBay. Not sure it’s worth. But eBay will tell you what someone is willing to pay! It is a hard wine to find!

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Thank you for that, much obliged.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an approximate current value of the signed Skeleton Crew Art Portfolio? Thx.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick question on current value:

'Salem's Lot Illustrated Editon? Specifically the Double Day US 1st, not the Centepede edition. Can't find much in the way of sold listings. Any insight would be appreciated, I know it's not a high value book but I'm curious none the less.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Quick question on current value:

'Salem's Lot Illustrated Editon? Specifically the Double Day US 1st, not the Centepede edition. Can't find much in the way of sold listings. Any insight would be appreciated, I know it's not a high value book but I'm curious none the less.
    Beautiful book. I would say $50 to $70 for a fine copy.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the Faithful Lettered Edition by Books to Benefit? I'm trying to whittle my collection back down to being Donald M. Grant specific, with some lenience on Dark Tower related items, and this is one of the higher value items I'm thinking about letting go. I think a PC copy (no limitation statement on case, and no autographed Red Sox card) sold for ~$600 a while ago, and there's a similar one right now on abebooks for $750, but I can't find any sales for actual letters. The original price was $750, and I was hoping it would be worth more than that, but I'm a realist and I understand that a book about the Red Sox is a bit of a niche product. I suppose it's still worth about $750, but maybe there's some underground market for this book I'm not aware of.

Click here for a personal story about Faithful:

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Any thoughts on the Faithful Lettered Edition by Books to Benefit? I'm trying to whittle my collection back down to being Donald M. Grant specific, with some lenience on Dark Tower related items, and this is one of the higher value items I'm thinking about letting go. I think a PC copy (no limitation statement on case, and no autographed Red Sox card) sold for ~$600 a while ago, and there's a similar one right now on abebooks for $750, but I can't find any sales for actual letters. The original price was $750, and I was hoping it would be worth more than that, but I'm a realist and I understand that a book about the Red Sox is a bit of a niche product. I suppose it's still worth about $750, but maybe there's some underground market for this book I'm not aware of.

I paid about $925 about 2 years ago from a member of this site.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post

I paid about $925 about 2 years ago from a member of this site.
    Speaking of Faithful and the card, I know its not really a SK item, but how much would the card itself be worth, particularly Mark Belhorn. Or maybe more specifically how much would not having the card devalue the Lettered Faithful. I ask because just realized I never claimed the card on my insurance claim after I realized it was stolen during my burglary.

EDIT: No reply from Bill is necessary! I already know his answer! LOL!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been asked if the SALEM'S LOT 1976 NEL edition is "valuable"

My contact has two copies, one that seem to be the original print and a reprint.
    I dont seem to be finding much info about those books. Any ideas?

First print it seems and then reprint it seems
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

John F. Kennedy Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Folks. What in your opinion is a fair value for a set of UK 1st paperback Bachman books in very good or better condition. Rage Roadwork long walk and running man. No marks tears or inscriptions.. Thank You. Talisman1964

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This is the cover (as far as I know) for the 1st UK paperback printing of 'SALEM'S LOT, with the FIRST NEL PAPERBACK EDITION 1976 on the copyright page.
    I'd say in so-called 'mint' shape (mine is not!) it would be worth a bit, but I don't know what exactly.
    The 1st impression of the open market edition would almost certainly be worth something too, I'd love to have one of those, but the reprints are far less valuable, of course.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

NIce shelf, with duplicates

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How much would you say a signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's The Fireman published by PS Publishing is worth?
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    How much would you say a signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's The Fireman published by PS Publishing is worth?
    Hey Ben. I'd say about $80-$85.

Hope that helps.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Hope that helps.

Yeah that sounds about right. I paid 100 for mine from Camelot Books.

On another note, is about $80 for Desperation Grant gift edition a good deal? It seems like it is.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Hope that helps.

On another note, is about $80 for Desperation Grant gift edition a good deal? It seems like it is.
    Yes.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope that helps.

Thanks! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Hope that helps.

Thanks. =)
    WANTED:

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

If I were looking to buy the S/L Green Mile today, what would I be looking to pay?

*PS I'm looking to buy.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    If I were looking to buy the S/L Green Mile today, what would I be looking to pay?

*PS I'm looking to buy.
    $2400-$2600 is what I have seen lately.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    Could someone give me a valuation for very good copies of
    UK Carrie 1st
    UK NightShift 1st
    UK Salem’s Lot 1st
    Set of 4 UK Bachman paperbacks

Many thanks

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Hi
    Could someone give me a valuation for very good copies of
    UK Carrie 1st
    UK NightShift 1st
    UK Salem’s Lot 1st
    Set of 4 UK Bachman paperbacks

Many thanks
    Recently I was quoted anywhere between $450-$750 (USD) for 'Salem's Lot. Depending on the condition, I'd err more towards the latter side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 387 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast