Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 387 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Here is a tough one. I have a UK Carrie 1st. VG+++ more near fine. Signed. What would we value that at? Signed 12 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because of its scarcity, I'd need to see pictures before I'd venture a guess on a value. An early signature (1982 and earlier) with an all-around VG rating could fetch >$5K to a serious collector. But a signature from the 2000s won't command as much IMO. But let's face it, there are just not many 1st edition UK Carrie books in circulation so pictures are needed to help narrow down a price.

John

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

On my collection thread (Posts 526 and 588) I have a signed copy, late signature, near fine with a tray case by Paul Suntup. There is a tiny bit of loss on the top of the spine and two corners, otherwise fine.
    I would agree with John in everything he has said, other than the fact that I value it at a lot higher price.
    If a lettered copy of ‘Later’ fetches over $3,500 then the very, very few signed copies of this edition should be double that.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I’m thinking of putting my Dark Tower set up for sale. Just wondering what you think I should start it at? The eight book set consists of:

Gunslinger: 3rd print hardcover edition of 11,000 copies. Part of the 3 volume set released in 1998.
    DT2: 2nd Grant edition from the above mentioned box set.
    DT3: 1st Grant edition.
    DT4: 1st Grant/Scribner Edition.
    DT5: signed Artist edition.
    DT6: signed Artist edition.
    DT7: signed Artist edition.
    DT7.5: signed slipcased artist edition.

Books 1-3 have the slipcase they were issued with. W&G has a slipcase also.

Thanks in advance y’all!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea what the current value of a signed Doctor Sleep with CD slipcase? Thanks!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the current market value for a signed limited edition of "Floating Dragon", by Peter Straub produced by Cemetery Dance?

Also, if anyone is interested, I have an extra copy (No.418) I'd like to trade for something else I don't currently own. Let's "dicker" in the old Conneticut yankee tradition!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Market value of true 1st 1st Different Seasons in F/F condition with king inscription dated 1983?
    Gorgeous King sig.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bare Bones limited numbered edition with the holographic cover and slipcase? (Fine)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Bare Bones limited numbered edition with the holographic cover and slipcase? (Fine)
    Lately I've seen them sell for $75-$100. Pretty sure that's around the going rate.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Current value of a UK Running Man 1st, NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Current value of a UK Running Man 1st, NF
    100-125 for UK... higher for US
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Value of Doctor Sleep CD gift edition? $250-$300?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Per The Collector, "Gift Edition - 1,750 copies in a red slipcase, printed in two colors with two-color hot foil stamping, and illustrated endpapers featuring an original drawing by Glenn Chadbourne (Issue price $95) Current Price = $225-$275"
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Per The Collector, "Gift Edition - 1,750 copies in a red slipcase, printed in two colors with two-color hot foil stamping, and illustrated endpapers featuring an original drawing by Glenn Chadbourne (Issue price $95) Current Price = $225-$275"
    I know that site is not always accurate, but I figured it be around there.

Also, current value of Little Sisters of Eluria S/L?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Lot are getting $250-275 so $300
    Is coming
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I know that site is not always accurate, but I figured it be around there.

Also, current value of Little Sisters of Eluria S/L?
    I think he is accurate in his pricing at the time he posts. The problem is that he doesn't constantly update the pricing. A few months on and the price has risen. (At least lately.)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

current value of Little Sisters of Eluria S/L?
    $650-$700

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    What do you think is a good price for a
    Suntup Misery Artist Gift Edition - signed from King ?
    + more importantly, are there any?

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm I’d need to see this. I’ve not heard of any

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe an SK collector went to a reading with a copy that SK signed.

Country
    Country Flag

are you saying you have seen one and are wondering the value of it? Id put it at $1200-1500
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

are you saying you have seen one and are wondering the value of it? Id put it at $1200-1500
    Never seen or heard of one, but think it would be an interesting book to own.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking about that the other day. If King were to ever do public signings again, what book I would take to get signed?

The first book that came to mind was the gift edition of Misery. Would love to get that signed.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking about that the other day. If King were to ever do public signings again, what book I would take to get signed?

The first book that came to mind was the gift edition of Misery. Would love to get that signed.
    Yes, I agree. I would take that and/or my 1st edition Gunslinger.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rage.
    All day and night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 387 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast