Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 388 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Question on the Secretary of Dreams gift editions.

If I were to ever sell them, would it be better to sell both volumes together or sell them separately? Or does it even matter?
    My opinion is that it's better to sell them separately. There is a larger pool of buyers when you include those who only want one book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

How much do you think is the value of an S/L or lim. Stephen King book compromised by a misbinding / misprinting ?
    (maybe... lim page upside down or pages out of order)
    Would YOU buy such a book ??

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Misery S/L had an issue with some pages out of order, right? Because of the high quality, demand definitely wasn’t impacted.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    How much do you think is the value of an S/L or lim. Stephen King book compromised by a misbinding / misprinting ?
    Definitely!

sk

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Question on the Secretary of Dreams gift editions.

If I were to ever sell them, would it be better to sell both volumes together or sell them separately? Or does it even matter?
    My opinion is that it's better to sell them separately. There is a larger pool of buyers when you include those who only want one book.
    Yes, and many people purchased multiples of the second one because of the original's popularity. More people are in need of the first volume.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Definitely!

sk
    Value would depend on which one.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

What would a mint condition 1s/1st US PB of The Long Walk go for these days? Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It would "go for" my address
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What would a mint condition 1s/1st US PB of The Long Walk go for these days? Thanks.
    $300+

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $300+
    Thanks. I figured it be in that range.

Also, another question. If someone paid $700 for a signed 1s/1st of The Dark Tower Vll in fine condition would you consider that a huge overpay?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$300+

Also, another question. If someone paid $700 for a signed 1s/1st of The Dark Tower Vll in fine condition would you consider that a huge overpay?
    I would say that you overpaid. I believe you can acquire a TDT VII S/L for $350-400 these days. Am I wrong?

Not that I'm selling, but what would you folks value this at..............................

Spoiler:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    $300+

I would say that you overpaid. I believe you can acquire a TDT VII S/L for $350-400 these days. Am I wrong?

Not that I'm selling, but what would you folks value this at..............................

Spoiler:

I guess I'm glad I didn't sell it when someone offered $450 for it a couple months back. I had it listed for $785 and someone offered $700 for it and I accepted.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$300+

Spoiler:

I guess I'm glad I didn't sell it when someone offered $450 for it a couple months back. I had it listed for $785 and someone offered $700 for it and I accepted.
    Hey, I could be wrong, but I swear that I paid $350 for my TDT VII S/L only about a year ago. Then again, my memory isn't what it used to be for sure.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would estimate the Charlie The Choo Choo at $1k+. It would be worth far more if the art was done in the SDCC book.
    As for a King signed DTVII 1st edition, prices have gone for ~$450 two years ago, to much closer to $700 now.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me or have CD's Doubleday series gone WAY up in price? I was looking to get AE's of Carrie and Salems as I didn't start getting AE's until The Shining(and continued going forth). There was a PC Salems for $800 I think on ebay and I saw a Carrie auction that was over $300. Not sure what it ended at. I think I'll keep my gift editions for those two as there's no way I'm paying that much above issue for either of those.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would estimate the Charlie The Choo Choo at $1k+. It would be worth far more if the art was done in the SDCC book.
    As for a King signed DTVII 1st edition, prices have gone for ~$450 two years ago, to much closer to $700 now.
    Yes, things are skyrocketing. Some more than others - CD Doubleday editions for sure. I’ve had a nice signed 1st of DT VII for sale for $500 for a while. When I put it up (on Abe) it was a high price at the time. Now it’s on the low end. Guess I should move it to eBay slap a slip case on it and ask $700? There’s a copy signed by King and Whelan for $650 up as well. Seems like a decent deal now.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it's "Priceless" in my humble opinion and an item I treasure dearly in my collection. I truly believe, King was acknowledging not only my efforts, but the efforts of this entire site on behalf of 'The Haven Fund". We had some fun and did some fine work collectively on behalf of that charity. Your own contribution to that effort, El Jefe was nothing short of monumental as I recall. I can't even begin to list all the things you (and likely your family as well) did on behalf of that fundraising event every year.

Sorry, if I screwed the pooch on the DT VII. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of two years ago!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it's "Priceless" in my humble opinion and an item I treasure dearly in my collection. I truly believe, King was acknowledging not only my efforts, but the efforts of this entire site on behalf of 'The Haven Fund". We had some fun and did some fine work collectively on behalf of that charity. Your own contribution to that effort, El Jefe was nothing short of monumental as I recall. I can't even begin to list all the things you (and likely your family as well) did on behalf of that fundraising event every year.

Sorry, if I screwed the pooch on the DT VII. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of two years ago!! lol
    That is an AWESOME item Bill! I love Ned's remarques in these. As you know I have one as well and it's gorgeous. Of course mine is not personally inscribed by King, lol.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Im gonna have to disagree with RF. I know a few (not signed) that went for big money. I bet if I listed that for Rare King it would fetch $2500-3000... MAYBE more.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Current value of Book of The Dead signed by 18 authors including King? Limited to 500 I think.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Could someone tell me the current value of the limited edition Charlie The Choo Choo with the signed and numbered print please?
    Thanks in advance.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont believe that there was a limited version in the USA, so that's the uk, right?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Yes, it is the UK one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Yes, it is the UK one.
    $200ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 388 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 ... LastLast