Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 387 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on value for a signed Skeleton Crew 1/1?

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    $300 - $400

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    $300 - $400
    What??

I have to disagree on this one... If I'm wrong I'll buy 10 copies if your selling them at that price.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a vague question as it doesn't mention the condition of the book, nor does it indicate what era the King signature is. My estimates:
    NF/NF 1/1 with recent flatsigned cramped King signature $300-$440
    NF/NF 1/1 with flatsigned King signature circa 2000-2010 $350-$500
    NF/NF 1/1 with flatsigned signature circa 1985-1990 Market value (vague but the open market would dictate) Estimate-$500-?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's a vague question as it doesn't mention the condition of the book, nor does it indicate what era the King signature is. My estimates:
    NF/NF 1/1 with flatsigned signature circa 1985-1990 Market value (vague but the open market would dictate) Estimate-$500-?
    No kidding, go figure... I never would have guessed those prices.
    Well if anyone is selling just the book (you can keep the jacket) at fine with the signature circa 1985ish at 600-700ish, I’m very interested.
    Thanks Jerome.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I asked the question on facebook, but would be interested in more answers :
    1) what do collectors of british editions compared to american editions? Is there any interest for them?
    2) what about books from the mid-90s onwards (like desperation, hearts in atlantis, lisey's...) . Any value to have those first editions? And how do british first editions compare in value related to the americans?

Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    1) what do collectors of british editions compared to american editions? Is there any interest for them?
    2) what about books from the mid-90s onwards (like desperation, hearts in atlantis, lisey's...) . Any value to have those first editions? And how do british first editions compare in value related to the americans?

Thanks
    I am of the opinion that the earlier UK editions, such as the Doubleday equivalents, and others (Danse Macabre, Firestarter, Cujo, etc.) are considered desirable as well as their US counterparts. Later UK editions, it’s down to personal taste, but I don’t think many would be classed as truly collectible as such. There would be some exceptions to this (IT for example due to its popularity, possibly the WHS Collectors or Waterstones Exclusive Editions), but as a rule they would not be much more than cover price. Just my opinion
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    $300 - $400
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Well if anyone is selling just the book (you can keep the jacket) at fine with the signature circa 1985ish at 600-700ish, I’m very interested.
    Thanks Jerome.
    Thank you all for the input! Glad it inspired a little discussion and appreciate the price range Jerome.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Thanks
    I am of the opinion that the earlier UK editions, such as the Doubleday equivalents, and others (Danse Macabre, Firestarter, Cujo, etc.) are considered desirable as well as their US counterparts. Later UK editions, it’s down to personal taste, but I don’t think many would be classed as truly collectible as such. There would be some exceptions to this (IT for example due to its popularity, possibly the WHS Collectors or Waterstones Exclusive Editions), but as a rule they would not be much more than cover price. Just my opinion
    Absolutely agree that early UK editions are collectable and valuable. Some of the early UK versions go for much more than their US counterparts. Would I love the opportunity to buy the NEL Carrie inscribed to Forrest Ackerman. It's just very hard to find Fine copies of the Doubleday equivalents and those up to 1990 (signed or not).

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I don't know about values, but my main priorities when I first started collecting back in the Stone Age were:
    1st American hardcover and paperback edition
    1st British hardcover and paperback edition

After that, I branched out a bit.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Thanks Jerome.
    Based on some interesting input, I will raise my previous offer to 700-800ish

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I don't know about values, but my main priorities when I first started collecting back in the Stone Age were:
    1st American hardcover and paperback edition
    1st British hardcover and paperback edition

After that, I branched out a bit.
    And now its a forest

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hope it's okay to ask something not SK-related. Any idea how much the Suntup Farenheit 451 ARC is worth?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Hope it's okay to ask something not SK-related. Any idea how much the Suntup Farenheit 451 ARC is worth?
    couple have traded hands on FB for $250
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have the UK "export" hardcover edition of Wizard and Glass I'm thinking of unloading. Any idea what's a reasonable price?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I have the UK "export" hardcover edition of Wizard and Glass I'm thinking of unloading. Any idea what's a reasonable price?
    $100 max

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mr. RT. I figured $100 was the ballpark but I didn't want to play myself.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mr. RT. I figured $100 was the ballpark but I didn't want to play myself.
    If I may ask what Is an "export" UK hardcover edition?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Basically, a UK export edition is a UK edition printed for distribution in the commonwealth as opposed to distribution in Great Britain.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Basically, a UK export edition is a UK edition printed for distribution in the commonwealth as opposed to distribution in Great Britain.
    So would this be the hardcover I have seen sold out of Australia? Sorry It has been a while since I searched out UK DT firsts.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's the one.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much could be worth the signed numbered edition of "Danse Macabre", without the cristal paper? (Which I dont know what that means)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

How much could be worth the signed numbered edition of "Danse Macabre", without the cristal paper? (Which I dont know what that means)
    Glassine paper is like a wax paper that protects the book. Value- about $900-$1000.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glassine is readily available and is inexpensive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 387 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast