Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 387 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Me again...
    One more... Back in July of 2017, Owen King held the auction for Women's Health 101, and I won the NEEDFUL THINGS signed and annotated with a short
    note from King on page 101. I paid $950 for it, and I'm wondering its value - I'm looking to sell... it's now in a custom clamshell case.
    Dan
    Good health to all!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Me again...
    One more... Back in July of 2017, Owen King held the auction for Women's Health 101, and I won the NEEDFUL THINGS signed and annotated with a short
    note from King on page 101. I paid $950 for it, and I'm wondering its value - I'm looking to sell... it's now in a custom clamshell case.
    Dan
    I purchased a copy of Bazaar of Bad Dreams for $800 in the same auction. I am no expert, and I love Needful Things, but a new signature on an old book probably does not warrant the $950 price tag. When its a fundraiser like this, we overpaid with the knowledge of benefitting a good cause. If there was a signing for Needful Things it would bring the value way down, but I don't think there was a big signing. Which is good for you.

Personally, I was disappointed with my page 101 inscription. but still love the book. NO official book signing for "Bazaar" so I was happy with the price I paid.

Value??? Wait for an expert from here. Personally, I would pay $350 or $400 for a signed Needful Things. David just sold a FINE copy for $495. I think with the added note on page 101 you could get a little more and with the providence--- buyer doesn't have to worry about it being a fake.

I would hope you could recoup most of what you paid.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Roseannebarr,
    I agree that we both overpaid for a good cause! I, too, was disappointed in the minimal annotation... still very cool nonetheless... providence is pretty cool, and the copy is definitely in fine... I think I'll end up presenting it in the classifieds for $550 shipped.
    Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Hey Roseannebarr,
    I agree that we both overpaid for a good cause! I, too, was disappointed in the minimal annotation... still very cool nonetheless... providence is pretty cool, and the copy is definitely in fine... I think I'll end up presenting it in the classifieds for $550 shipped.
    Dan
    Is this a 1st printing?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

re; Quote Originally Posted by Dano Me again...

Dan
    . WAS THE ANNOTATION SIGNED by Owen or by Stephen?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

By Stephen king

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, by Stephen. And yup it's a 1st with a custom clamshell.

Now that I'm home, I'm gonna upload some pics in classified.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I’m stumped. This came in a lot of King books I bought. Any value guys? it’s full of King stuff..... like most of the 64 page book is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well I’m stumped. This came in a lot of King books I bought. Any value guys? it’s full of King stuff..... like most of the 64 page book is!

FWIW, ABE has a listing for $45.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one of those a few years ago for around $20 or so.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What should I be looking at for a UK Carrie 1st?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I normally don't comment on market value (I rely on you for this Kris ) but I looked pretty hard for this one a couple of months ago and the best I could find was $2000 for a NF/NF copy. Not sure if it's still for sale but I think you may be aware of this copy.

What I'm really looking for is a Fine UK Carrie dustjacket...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I normally don't comment on market value (I rely on you for this Kris ) but I looked pretty hard a couple of months ago and the best I could find was $2000 for a NF/NF copy. Not sure if it's still for sale but I think you may be aware of this copy.
    I think I might be... If memory serves there was issues with that one. I see so many books now I cannot keep them all straight. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris,

Condition -- F/F or lower? Signed or unsigned...or both? A UK Carrie is the most difficult non-limited SK book I've ever tried to obtain. It's even more difficult than a UK Night Shift -- at least for me.

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A UK Carrie with white pages is impossible because of the type of paper used. So a fine book no longer exists. I think Mr. Winters has three fine dustjackets though.

Country
    Country Flag

No just a VG I’m looking for. I agree with Alan that a perfect copy no longer exists.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No just a VG I’m looking for. I agree with Alan that a perfect copy no longer exists.

Fine is not perfect...and I do not believe that there aren't any F/F copies remaining. So if you're looking for a VG/VG unsigned copy, I believe that $2K-$3K would be what you'd end up paying. I haven't seen any fine 1st DJs from Gerald but unless there are pictures I'd be a skeptic.

John

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I had searched for a very long time to find a collectible copy.
    Post number: 526 on my collection thread.
    UK Carrie. 1st Edition. Signed. Book still tight. No spine lean. Dust jacket with a little loss on the corners, however no tears or rips whatsoever.
    I will let someone else determine the price.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I had searched for a very long time to find a collectible copy.
    Post number: 526 on my collection thread.
    UK Carrie. 1st Edition. Signed. Book still tight. No spine lean. Dust jacket with a little loss on the corners, however no tears or rips whatsoever.
    I will let someone else determine the price.
    I have 3 copies. Obtained them by begging and cajoling collectors until they relented!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    I haven't seen any fine 1st DJs from Gerald but unless there are pictures I'd be a skeptic.

John
    He posted pictures of them on this site.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, he posted many pictures of many rare SK-related items on this site.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will not be getting the next Suntup book. I may possibly consider selling all my Suntup books but "IF" I do I would not want to break up the set if I don't have to.

What I would like to know is what would be a fair price to charge for the entire collection with rights transferred.

Suntup books all S/L number "87"

...Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio
    ...Misery S/L
    ...Misery typewriter keys paperweight
    ...The Haunting of Hill House
    ...Horns
    ...Horns Art Portfolio
    ...Rosemary's Baby
    ...The Road
    ...Brother

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Gerald has recently suffered a backlash from several people on the boards, including me. However on this topic it is correct. He does have three new UK Carrie dust jackets.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I will not be getting the next Suntup book. I may possibly consider selling all my Suntup books but "IF" I do I would not want to break up the set if I don't have to.

What I would like to know is what would be a fair price to charge for the entire collection with rights transferred.

Suntup books all S/L number "87"

...Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio
    ...Misery S/L
    ...Misery typewriter keys paperweight
    ...The Haunting of Hill House
    ...Horns
    ...Horns Art Portfolio
    ...Rosemary's Baby
    ...The Road
    ...Brother
    PM SENT
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just weighing my options on a few things, but what is the going rate for a lettered REGULATORS these days?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 387 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast