Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 388 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I do love that as collections evolve, different paths to collect something much more unique come up.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Alan, do you have one?
    I don't even have a 2nd or 3rd anymore. I have sold all my trade editions and I am now in the process of replacing them with ones signed as "Steve" instead of "Stephen". Its harder and more expensive, but knowing you have the more personal "Steve" appeals to me.
    no way are you really? That is crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I think I'd have to agree. That is kinda crazy! I don't want to think about it because it sounds like something I would do. Not sell my books but look for Steve signatures.
    I've bought several recently.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

How much is an Eyes of the Dragon Poster (I believe '89 it came out) that is signed by both King and also the book Illustrator worth? I see them listed for $150-$200 on ebay without any signatures, but wanted to get opinions. It would have been a gift from King himself or a close friend at the time of release, but not sure if dated yet.

Thanks for any insight.

Curt

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, do you have one?
    I don't even have a 2nd or 3rd anymore. I have sold all my trade editions and I am now in the process of replacing them with ones signed as "Steve" instead of "Stephen". Its harder and more expensive, but knowing you have the more personal "Steve" appeals to me.
    Alan, do you have one?
    no way are you really? That is crazy!

I don't think it's crazy. It's something different. Can never be fulfilled, but certainly takes up less shelf space.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT III Waste Lands ARC (PLUME Blue Wraps)

Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    How much is an Eyes of the Dragon Poster (I believe '89 it came out) that is signed by both King and also the book Illustrator worth? I see them listed for $150-$200 on ebay without any signatures, but wanted to get opinions. It would have been a gift from King himself or a close friend at the time of release, but not sure if dated yet.

Thanks for any insight.

Curt
    Bumpity bump. No value guidance? Is it just the normal $100 more or so for having both of their signatures? More if there is a date around the time the book was released? I can't find much info on signed posters with King and the Illustrator.

Thanks for any help!!
    Curt

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    DT III Waste Lands ARC (PLUME Blue Wraps)

Thanks!
    Betts: The Waste Lands Plume ARC (blue cover) - Fine - $85

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for any insight.

Curt
    Bumpity bump. No value guidance? Is it just the normal $100 more or so for having both of their signatures? More if there is a date around the time the book was released? I can't find much info on signed posters with King and the Illustrator.

Thanks for any help!!
    Curt
    I see one seller has two different posters for sale for $150 & $200. I don't see any others for sale anywhere. I don't see any that have been sold.

I would agree with the added $75- $100 for King's signature. I don't have any idea of what the posters themselves are worth though. Seemingly less than $150 & $200 since they haven't sold. My opinion is that $200 - $250 would be a fair price with the signatures.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for any insight.

Curt

Thanks for any help!!
    Curt
    My understanding is there were about 200 signed and distributed to book sellers. I have one and I have seen very few of them over the years. I think $250-$300 is a good price.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for the valuations and analysis on the signed EotD poster. I kind of figured around there.

Thanks again!
    curt

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for any insight.

Curt

Thanks for any help!!
    Curt
    I dont recall ever seeing this - do you have a link? Not looking to buy, just interested to see it.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the eBay link to the unsigned posters...

http://www.ebay.com/=THE+EYES+OF+THE+DRAGON+PROMOTIONAL+POSTER

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a local friend that collects... he really doesn't collect like me and many of you but he seen my Stand S/L and wants to know what I want for it. I am not selling it... besides he will want to pay Canadian and our dollar falls with the oil... Takes $141 to buy a $100US right now! He offered me roughly $2700 in US funds give or take. What is the true value guys? I can't see it being that high YET... there is none for sale out there...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

... there is none for sale out there...
    There are 12 for sale on ABEBOOKS right now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

... there is none for sale out there...
    There are 12 for sale on ABEBOOKS right now.
    Cool. checking now. I NEVER check ABE cause I get sick of the bullshit that now goes along with dealing there. Tanks Alan!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

On December 9th (Ebay) one sold for $1875. A great price in my opinion.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...wAAOSwYHxWI-KB
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

I agree. I was on the thought Ralph that these were hovering around $2250ish in todays market. I turned it down and have since told him to check on ABE Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Just realized two versions from same seller. One for hardback 1st and one for paperback 1st. Figures! If you want to be a completist to some extent you will need to buy TWO rare posters. doh!!

curt

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Thanks Brian!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a local friend that collects... he really doesn't collect like me and many of you but he seen my Stand S/L and wants to know what I want for it. I am not selling it... besides he will want to pay Canadian and our dollar falls with the oil... Takes $141 to buy a $100US right now! He offered me roughly $2700 in US funds give or take. What is the true value guys? I can't see it being that high YET... there is none for sale out there...
    Tell him that he can pay in 2 times.
    Get half just now.
    Buy another one, so that you can give him one.
    Get the second half next month or later.
    Give him the book.
    Make a margin and buy more books?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I'm bidding of a new, fine copy of The Gunslinger (1st ed/2nd print). What would a reasonable max bid be? What do you think it will go for? I've been looking for a new copy like this for a while.
    '
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

I agree. I was on the thought Ralph that these were hovering around $2250ish in todays market. I turned it down and have since told him to check on ABE Thanks!

Yeah, fine editions of The Stand S/L are on Abe Books for $2,500 USD + and those sellers aren't really budging. And at least two copies are being sold without the glassine, and they make no mention of it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I'm bidding of a new, fine copy of The Gunslinger (1st ed/2nd print). What would a reasonable max bid be? What do you think it will go for? I've been looking for a new copy like this for a while.
    '
    $250 - $300 at the moment.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have always been curious about this. I refer to the that printing as the second edition. There was only one printing of the first edition correct? Many people refer to that second edition as a first edition second printing because the artwork is the same. Which is the accurate description of that release?

Country
    Country Flag

The copyright page states Second Edition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 388 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast