Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 388 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't been following them lately, but what is the going rate for an IT art portfolio? Thanks

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I haven't been following them lately, but what is the going rate for an IT art portfolio? Thanks
    There's one on ebay for $275. It's been relisted several times, but it does not get any bids.

The ones on Betts vary from $100 to $300 depending on the IQ of the buyer

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    There's one on ebay for $275. It's been relisted several times, but it does not get any bids.

Duplicate Post
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the real value of this portfolio comes when matched with the same number of an IT S/L (signed limited).

Now, if I could find one for $100 as RT mentions, I wouldn't hesitate on it. I think the production is nicely done.

JMO

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sold at Betts:
    IT 25th Anniversary Art Portfolios; STUNNING presentation from Cemetery Dance; I have copy #370 AS NEW - $100
    IT 25th Anniversary Art Portfolio - YOU GOTTA OWN ONE OF THESE! - $100

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold at Betts:
    IT 25th Anniversary Art Portfolios; STUNNING presentation from Cemetery Dance; I have copy #370 AS NEW - $100
    IT 25th Anniversary Art Portfolio - YOU GOTTA OWN ONE OF THESE! - $100
    I'd buy one for $100!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah... i would buy one for that price too
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RT. Are those quite recent? You reckon that's current market? Or if they were some time ago perhaps prices could be higher today?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So what would be considered a fair price for a signed 1st of Mr. Mercedes and Doctor Sleep? Thanks guys.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would say $450 for Mercedes and $200 for Sleep.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$500 for MM, $175 for DR. Sleep.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yep, I'm one of the dingalings that payed $275 for a signed Dr. Sleep. I got caught up in the hype.

Mulleins

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Until he did the Toronto and Florida signing that was about average wasn't it

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, getting caught up in the hype is fun at the time, but you usually end up overpaying. I paid a good $150-200 more on the secondary market for my S/L The Shining shortly after it came out, and also paid $250 for a signed 1st of Dr. Sleep.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. I paid $200 more for the Shining but I needed the matching number. When I first started collecting (GE's) I overpaid a few times. I try to be more patient and educated now.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the feedback guys. It really helps... I seem to recall when those signed copies of Mr. Mercedes started showing up on eBay after the ball game signing, they were under $300... At least that's what I remember... should have bought one then... And overpaying... yeah I've also overpaid on numerous items in the past and I'm trying to be more educated now on that front!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RT. Are those quite recent? You reckon that's current market? Or if they were some time ago perhaps prices could be higher today?
    They were the first 2 sales of this portfolio at Betts. The prices are higher today, but they will go back down as there is no King input.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Mercedes will continue to go up IMO.

I am hoping to get the entire series flatsigned. Next up, Finders Keepers....

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Mr. Mercedes will continue to go up IMO.

I am hoping to get the entire series flatsigned. Next up, Finders Keepers....
    I'm with you, Tim!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Until he did the Toronto and Florida signing that was about average wasn't it
    It was the Florida even that killed the price on these.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Yep, I'm one of the dingalings that payed $275 for a signed Dr. Sleep. I got caught up in the hype.
    Don't feel bad…I think I paid $300 for my signed Doctor Sleep after I was unable to get one in Boulder…..even though I knew I would be getting one in Toronto a few months later….I was just annoyed and wanted one NOW (which I later sold at a loss when I got my copy in Toronto).

A check of completed auction on ebay shows that they have ranged from $145 to $325 between now and December 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. It really helps... I seem to recall when those signed copies of Mr. Mercedes started showing up on eBay after the ball game signing, they were under $300... At least that's what I remember... should have bought one then... And overpaying... yeah I've also overpaid on numerous items in the past and I'm trying to be more educated now on that front!
    I remember it as being more…In fact, I had been keeping an eye on them for the first two months or so when they started showing up, and I remember that I the one I bought at $350 was the second cheapest one sold on ebay.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

I see Six Stories all over the place. It is one S/L I have not picked up yet... waiting for the "special price"... I have a line on one for what I deem to be a good deal but wanted to feel out my fellow collectors. What do you value a Fine Six Stories by itself, with the slipcase and there are ones out there with a tray case which really appeal to me. This one I am looking at has no case at all though.. thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'll pass on guessing at the value but the book was issued by Philtrum Press without a slipcase or a traycase. So any copies that have one or the other had it added after the fact. Stu Tinker at Betts had several of each made soon after the book was published and they sold really well so many copies now have one.

Country
    Country Flag

Six Stories S/L with slipcase or traycase - $650 to $750. Don't buy one without the case. They come up for sale quite often.

Country
    Country Flag

K thanks... I will hold off.... was going for it at about $450
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 388 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast