Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 388 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A buddy of mine bought a storage locker and found a bunch of King books.
    Among them were Book Club copies of the Viking 2003 hardcover reissues, I, II, and III, in very nice shape.
    I told him they were only worth a couple bucks apiece, and am just checking to make sure I didn't underestimate the value, if any.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Readers only. Negligible value.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks, Jerome, that's what I thought.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea of the selling value for PS's books : The Dead Aone, Needful Things and Cujo?
    (Basic not lettered)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any idea of the selling value for PS's books : The Dead Aone, Needful Things and Cujo?
    (Basic not lettered)
    They seem to be floating around $200-$250 for what I have seen. At least this is NT & Cujo.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted anything on the forum!

Quick question: what would a full set of King US 1st/1st hardcovers set you back these days? I haven't kept up with market values after selling my collection a while ago. And a set of the Big Five, 1st/1st in decent condition? I am not getting back into collecting but I do miss having those nice shelves with just the regular hardcover editions! So if anyone is selling, I might be interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Quick question: what would a full set of King US 1st/1st hardcovers set you back these days? I haven't kept up with market values after selling my collection a while ago. And a set of the Big Five, 1st/1st in decent condition? I am not getting back into collecting but I do miss having those nice shelves with just the regular hardcover editions! So if anyone is selling, I might be interested.
    Prices have tripped since you sold yours.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Anyone got a ballpark on KNOWING DARKNESS, the "regular" slipcased edition? I only see one sold on eBay, in Feb, for less than $500 ("Offer Accepted"). Literally asking for a friend, who wants to sell his copy. Mine (both editions) are going nowhere.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Prices have tripped since you sold yours.
    Looks like I might not be starting a small new collection after all...

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a ballpark value range for the following ARCs in VG condition?
    - Eyes of the Dragon
    - IT

Thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Thoughts on:

-The Drawing Of The Three unsigned. Legal page indicates Grant First Edition. Dust jacket price $30.
    -The Wastelands unsigned. Legal page indicates Grant First Edition. Dust jacket price is $38.
    -Wizard & Glass Unsigned. Legal page indicates Grant First Edition. Dust jacket price is $45.
    -Song Of Susannah unsigned. Legal page indicates First Trade Edition distributed by Scribner. Dust jacket price is $30.
    -The Dark Tower Legal page indicates First Trade Edition distributed by Scribner. Dust jacket price is $35.
    -Desperation Legal page indicates Grant First Edition. Dust jacket price is $75.
    -Insomnia Ziesing Gift Edition. Legal page indicates First Edition. Dust jacket price is $75.
    -The Talisman first printing.
    -The Regulators first printing.
    -Dreamcatcher first printing.
    -From A Buick 8 first printing.
    -Lisey's Story first printing.
    -Rose Madder first printing.
    -Duma Key first printing
    -Cell first printing.
    -Mr. Mercedes first printing.
    -Finders Keepers first printing.
    -Revival first printing.

As I tend to err on the side of conservative all books are in good+ condition. Likely better but I'm not an expert.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Thoughts on:

Drawing Of The Three, The Wastelands and Desperation Grant gift editions. All in good condition.
    Insomnia Zeising Gift Edition in good condition.
    The Talisman, Wizards & Glass, Song Of Susannah and The Dark Tower first printings all in good condition.
    The Regulators, Rose Madder & Cell first printings all in good condition.
    The first 2 books you mention are not "Gift Editions".
    They are second printings IIRC.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be best when asking about 4 or more books, if you bullet pointed each, as in a list.
    Much easier to respond to one or more books, but not all of them.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It would be best when asking about 4 or more books, if you bullet pointed each, as in a list.
    Much easier to respond to one or more books, but not all of them.
    Updated. Thanks for the recommendation.

Anyone have an idea what a near-mint copy of FEAR ITSELF, one of the 225 copies that were signed by King, Leiber and others, would go for these days?
    Not asking to sell, but for a friend.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Anyone have an idea what a near-mint copy of FEAR ITSELF, one of the 225 copies that were signed by King, Leiber and others, would go for these days?
    For whatever reasons, not a highly sought after book. Probably because no books were numbered, and for most people the only compelling reason to collect is King's signature.

$300-$350

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The last signed one that sold in May 2023 went for $225 at Betts. That was a trade inscribed "to Vicky".

Thanks guys, I thought it was worth more, but I can also see why it wouldn't be.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They don't show up all that often -- for whatever reason. I last saw one about 12-15 months ago on ABE. It went for $600 or $650. Listed in all-around Fine condition and sold. I think that might have been my first signed King book. It reminds me of a time when life was simpler. I'm looking for another copy.

Best,
    John

Traveler jtcook is on a distinguished road

Default Different Seasons advance proof

Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to give me a rough value for the Viking press advance proof of Different Seasons ?

Many thanks

Country
    Country Flag

I think I saw one last week going for sale at roughly 150-200 usd

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, what would be a fair value for Dark Man lettered PC edition?

Traveler jtcook is on a distinguished road

Default Advance Different Seasons

Thanks for the help Herbert

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jtcook View Post
    Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to give me a rough value for the Viking press advance proof of Different Seasons ?

Many thanks
    Interested in Different Seasons Proof, are you selling?
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 388 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 ... LastLast