Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions, and great condition!

A book store near me got loaded up with Grant and Arkham books (and various chapbooks and paraphernalia) last year, I snatched up a lot of Robert E. Howard stuff, but passed on the Lovecraft. One I had consider specifically purchasing, and I think they still have it, was an anthology with a non-dedicated inscription from August Derleth.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    What he said.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!! Keep 'em coming

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post

A book store near me got loaded up with Grant and Arkham books (and various chapbooks and paraphernalia) last year, I snatched up a lot of Robert E. Howard stuff, but passed on the Lovecraft. One I had consider specifically purchasing, and I think they still have it, was an anthology with a non-dedicated inscription from August Derleth.
    Thanks Dan. And I love Robert E. Howard, that sounds like a sweet buffet to have gone to at that local bookstore... Does the bookstore have an online presence? That inscribed Derleth book sound intriguing...

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Peri!
    Cheers my man...

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Mglw'nafh fhthagn-ngah cf'ayak 'vulgtmm vugtlag'n...

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice!!! Keep 'em coming
    Cheers Michael. I almost have all of Lovecraft's Arkham 1sts now... I need one more that's reasonably easily obtained ("Dagon and Other Stories"), and there's his first two publications which are VERY difficult to find it good condition (and out of my financial reach anyway, for the foreseeable liftime!): "The Outsider and Others" (one on eBay for $4,500 in pretty scrappy condition), and "Beyond The Wall Of Sleep"...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Fellow forum member divemaster used to collect Arkhams (I think he sold most of them though) and I'm pretty sure both were in his collection. Great stuff!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Thanks Dan. And I love Robert E. Howard, that sounds like a sweet buffet to have gone to at that local bookstore... Does the bookstore have an online presence? That inscribed Derleth book sound intriguing...
    Looks like they do:
    http://lysecki.com/main.html

I can look into it myself too. Sounds like the condition is a bit far from "Fine".

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Looks like they do:
    http://lysecki.com/main.html

I can look into it myself too. Sounds like the condition is a bit far from "Fine".
    Cheers for that Dan... Yeah, it sounded good enough until I read "Missing the H" on the dust jacket.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Fellow forum member divemaster used to collect Arkhams (I think he sold most of them though) and I'm pretty sure both were in his collection. Great stuff!
    Oh thanks Michael, I'll have to pick his brain about them.

Country
    Country Flag

Two new flatsigned 1sts (with Salem's doodled by King!)... Thanks to Page ("We Deal In Lead")

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Antoni! Look like they're in great shape?
    Any more Lovecraft incoming?

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding Antoni!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FennyBate View Post
    Nice one, Antoni! Look like they're in great shape?
    Any more Lovecraft incoming?
    Cheers Lincoln... Yes, they're Near Fine I'd say. And re Lovecraft, got one more common Arkham 1st recently. I'll post soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Peri!
    Cheers Brian

Outstanding Antoni!
    Thanks Dan

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great collection Antoni, I really need to put mine in order sometime. Maybe that'll be this weekends job...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff Antoni !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Andy and Frank...

Country
    Country Flag

A recent haul of 1st editions (no King in this lot). The Juniper Tree is a signed / limited of 250 copies by Sub Press; Some Will Not Sleep is a hardcover run of 400 and comes with a signed card; Noctuary is signed on a tipped-in publishers plate specific to the book; Song of Kali is flatsigned.

Plus these two, which are both gorgeous productions.

The Exorcist by Blatty. 40th Anniversary S/L / 374. Lonely Road Publishers

The Agonising Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein and Other Gothic Tales by Thomas Ligotti. Centipede Press. S/L / 500 plus an additional 100 numbered in red (this is a red number).

I love these endpapers...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new books, Antoni. Yes, the marbling on the endpages is fantastic. Centipede produce some beautiful editions.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome haul, duder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Antoni! I'm very jealous about the Lonely Road Exorcist - that's on my want list!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. That looks like a nice copy of The Exorcist 1st.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Antoni !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast