Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #36-The Shining-Original Maitz Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #36-The Shining-Original Maitz Art

AUCTION LINK

For your consideration is an original piece of art by renowned artist Don Maitz.

The title is "Tub In 217 Sketch". It's a stand-alone piece based upon Stephen King's "The Shining".
    The piece is on paper and measures ~11"x8".

Thanks so much to Don Maitz for this very generous donation.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have included this with the UK book that sold so I apologize to the winner of the book. I forgot Maitz had then sent this separately. I can't just send it to the winner of the earlier auction, so good luck to all.

+ Reply to Thread