Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bond, James Bond

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Bond, James Bond

Wow, I'm surprised I couldn't find a Bond thread. There definitely should be one. I just recently became the proud owner of the Ultimate Bond blu-ray set (sans Spectre):

And then I saw this:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Really looking forward to the Danny Boyle directed Bond 25. Surprised to see Craig back after his 'I'd rather slit my wrists' comment regarding his involvement.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A man's gotta eat.

Or buy another summer house.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Really looking forward to the Danny Boyle directed Bond 25.
    Sorry, feev:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Just read about that yesterday, what a bummer. What is it about the Bond franchise that makes all this talent want to hit the ejector seat? Craig? Mendes? Now Boyle?

That studio / those producers must be a royal pain in the ass to deal with.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    what a bummer.
    And now?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't Needfulthings have a great 007 collection?

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Didn't Needfulthings have a great 007 collection?
    Would love to see it...

And I’m hopeful on the Cary hire...I hope he likes being asked a billion times if the pre titles sequence is gonna be one long take like that true detective scene

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bond is delayed AGAIN to April 2020.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh good, now they’re doing a rewrite of the shitty script they’ve been trying to force into a 007 film since The World is Not Enough. This film has every symptom of carrying on the tradition of making sure that the last film each actor does before the new cast is absolute dogshit

Akiva Goldsmith learned everything he knows about ruining King properties from watching Purvis & Wade take turns leaving their diarrhea all over 007 scripts. Guarantee they don’t wipe when they’re done either...

Country
    Country Flag

Is a thread considered masturbatory when you’re the only one playing with it?

No matter, Bond 25 began filming today and all is right with the world once again

https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/03...-camera-action

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to the film.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm also hopeful.

I like Craig as Bond, and even though he's sworn off the series a couple of times already, I chalk that up to the grueling shooting conditions that EON puts him through for each film, and the somewhat static nature of the character's personality. Something other than money brings him back; regardless of the variable quality of the last few films, Craig hasn't been phoning in his performances. He looks committed to doing a good job for his final outing.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Link to a rather underwhelming conference this morning announcing some Bond25 news...the title is still not revealed

However they confirmed Rami Malek as the villain (he’d be a good Ben Mears if this Salem’s movie ever materializes imo)

And Ana de Armas (Bladerunner 2049) is the Bond girl. She is beyond scorching and a fantastic choice

Jeffrey Wright aka the best Felix Leiter is back! And Daniel Craig’s shoes in this clip are unforgivable. Fingers crossed they are not in the movie

https://youtu.be/niiS0uBs9ec

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ana de Armas is my celebrity crush. She is a goddess.

Oh and I'm excited for Bond 25 too I guess.

Country
    Country Flag

There were pics of her being all flawless with the other women in Bond25 this morning. She’s so bonkers hot that she made Naomi Harris look ordinary. Reminds me of when Amy Adams was doing press with Gal Gadot during Justice League.

Thunderball is the gold standard of Bond girl hotness but the Craig era has been absolutely on point

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though she was the most unconvincing scientist ever, Denise Richards in The World is Not Enough.

wooowww...

Country
    Country Flag

Oh good, according to multiple sources, Daniel got hurt filming his final scenes in Jamaica. Production has halted and he was flown to USA for treatment.

This film is ticking every single box on the checklist for a disappointing 007 film. Obviously I hope the injury is not serious, but good lord what a disaster. I look forward to yet another delay in release date...

(And hey Fern, she wasn’t just a scientist, she was a Russian nuclear physicist. But yeah. Wooww indeed Pierce you lucky dog)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bummer about Craig getting hurt. Hopefully it doesn't delay the production that much.

Curious to see what Malek's villain will look like. Have high hopes for him.

Country
    Country Flag

Yup definitely rooting for Malek. He could be an all time villain. This whole cast really is incredible

Country
    Country Flag

You could fit what I know about cars into a thimble but cool is cool

Aston Martin special Edition DB to commemorate 50 years since On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.
    Only 50 made, all in olive green

https://www.motor1.com/news/350775/a...rleggera-bond/

Country
    Country Flag

For those keeping score at home, in the past couple of weeks:

-the director had to release a statement denying that he was 3 hours late to set bc he refused to stop playing RDR2 on PS4
    -an explosion blew a hole in the side of Pinewood studios, resulting in stuntmen injuries
    -Rami Malek had to deny that shooting has been a miserable experience for everyone involved, even though he has yet to shoot a scene with Bond
    -a hidden toilet cam was discovered in a lady’s bathroom on set

In order to mitigate everyone’s concerns, EON productions released a 1 minute clip of compiled dailies which apparently is supposed to be proof that everything is hunky dorey

Oh and the star of this action heavy franchise still has an air cast on his ankle bc he still can’t walk without it weeks after sustaining this “minor” injury

Hurry up and post a link fandango so we can pre order!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast