Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #35-The Stand-Custom Case-Schneider Homage

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #35-The Stand-Custom Case-Schneider Homage

AUCTION LINK

For your consideration is a special copy of Stephen King's "The Stand". This production is an homage to Peter Schneider.
    In pre-production for the Signed Limited of King's "The Stand", Mr. Schneider envisioned a case that opened up to reveal a vial/syringe containing the infamous "Captain Trips" virus (or perhaps the antidote-you decide). This case was designed and made by Dick Olson.

Inside the case is a US Trade 1st edition, 1st printing of the The Stand Uncut featuring two 2-page illustrations by renowned artist Alex McVey.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome work on this one! Hope this finds a great home.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bid. Please !

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm so very honored to have been even a TINY part of providing the book and some of the inert medical items that were available for Dolso to choose from. I certainly hope that I am outbid quickly!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bid.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stolen

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Badaass. Love McVey's stuff. It'd be a nice edition with him doing line illustrations and Palumbo doing paintings.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Remarkable piece!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love Alex's work! It sets the right tone for the book!

The thought crossed my mind to try to figure a way to do an 'Uncut' case .... but my brain couldn't accept putting wood together that was 'uncut'.....
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a bit over a day left.
    Only $410. Anything less than $700 is a steal!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201559964700...84.m1555.l2649

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I became the highest bidder again... woohoo

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Somehow I became the highest bidder again... woohoo
    High bidder cancelled bid. Reason given was they could not contact seller. Funny, I never received a message from the bidder.
    Nothing to worry about.
    You are going to steal it. More power to you.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I REALLY wish I had ANY way that I could bid on this and bring this book back to my place (though I'm happy that Josh has it currently). I'm rather disappointed in the results on this one, especially after all of the great info that Peter Schneider shared about his original concept for this! This is what the 'Coffin' edition was initially conceived as, though I'm sure we're all pleased with the end results of THAT edition!

A lot of hunting, buying/returning inferior copies, gathering potential medical supplies, Dolso's amazing work, and perfect artwork for this particular layout by Alex McVey! Lots of love from a LOT of people in making this happen and this is truly a singular item!
    WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank God it is at least going to a member here. I'd hate to see it leave the "family" at that price.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Josh you got a really good deal!!!!! Glad it went to a member.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Josh! I'll have to make a trip down to see this one in the flesh someday!
    WANTED

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! I stole this one. I have one more HF item I have my eye on so far.

Jerome quit putting up so much good stuff, my credit card is already filling up.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait until you see the next couple of items!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm already 850 in might as well make it a grand. Bring on the good stuff.

+ Reply to Thread