Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1344

Thread: Dragon Rebound

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul for the clarification
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Curious to see what it will be, just for the sake of knowing. The clue gave me no clue at all. I am sure it will be great. And good luck to the people if it goes to a lottery.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had to guess, I'd say Christine. Unless that's already been shot down.

The silver and red colors of the video. Maybe I'm reading too much into that.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say Christine. Unless that's already been shot down.

The silver and red colors of the video. Maybe I'm reading too much into that.
    I would cry so much if it was Christine. For more reasons than it's the "book" that got me into
    King. Paul knows what I am talking about and I will leave it at that. But it is what it is.
    No matter what book it is, I know it will be fantastic for those who can get it.
    P.S Do we know if this is a 52 letter run? That would explain why I think the Cujo on eBay
    shot up in price. BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM NOT WHINING OR COMPLAING.
    I will be very happy for those who can get it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just went through 47 pages of history here, very awesome to read it all and experience the journey and pictures you all made and posted here along with Paul doing the same

If i were to guess the next release i'd say Christine, purely based on the red and chrome. Perhaps i'll own a DRE in the nearby future, who knows right?
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    P.S Do we know if this is a 52 letter run? That would explain why I think the Cujo on eBay
    shot up in price.
    Yes, Rebounds are now 52 lettered and a handful of RCs (PCs.)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most likely Christine. But.....I have not read COTW but was the chrome & red wheelchair/motorcycle in the Silver Bullet movie also in the book?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s gotta be CHRISTINE, right? I missed the DR train, but I’m excited to see what Paul has waiting in the wings as I live vicariously through you guys on this!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am so kicking meself in the balls for missing out on Dragon Rebound.
    I remember the days when Paul mentionned the project and opened orders on that same forum.

I wanted it, considered it. But it was a lot of money for me and I wasnt really collecting books in english.
    Although I always loved and wondered what a book would look like with scales.
    I definitely regret now :-(
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool

I found out too late as well. I did not even know about it. I saw the DR site and all it had was the EOTD rebound book with no place to order. I missed out completely on that.
    Oh well. It probably is Christine. But I guess it's OK. I mean there may be a lottery for it. You never know. If there is I may have to try and jump in
    om this one because of the history I have with that particular book in my King collecting. If it is Christine.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    shot up in price.
    Thanks Brian. I thought so. But man that Cujo really went up.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I remember the days when Paul mentionned the project and opened orders on that same forum.

I wanted it, considered it. But it was a lot of money for me and I wasnt really collecting books in english.
    I was originally in briefly but had to bail out due to being laid off shortly after the announcement. I definitely would have tried again had I known of the increased run. I'll be in the lottery for sure if it gets that far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

shot up in price.
    I missed that - how high did the Cujo shoot up?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I was originally in briefly but had to bail out due to being laid off shortly after the announcement. I definitely would have tried again had I known of the increased run. I'll be in the lottery for sure if it gets that far.
    If it goes to lottery, I think I will definitely go in.
    If stays the same price as the previous books. If it goes higher, I just cannot justify it to myself

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    shot up in price.
    There is one for sale on ebay, at 10k

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

shot up in price.

Probably will never sell at that price.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    shot up in price.

You can get a live pure bred St. Bernard for less.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    shot up in price.

Yes, but you never have to pick up 5lb. turds.

My Mood
    Cool

I am guessing if it goes to a lottery, it will be like Suntup. with a button by the book to enter? But I don't know if it will get to a lottery. If it does, I might try as well.
    Why not. I know I won't win but I will do it anyway.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    shot up in price.

Yes, but you never have to pick up 5lb. turds.
    Don't give Paul any ideas.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The new rebound Christine looks awesome! Will be interesting to see the metal boards next to the wooden DR Firestarter boards
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving the bonus item!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well....if anyone can get a signed Christine to DRE by December 11, I'd be interested in a purchase....

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Loving the bonus item!
    Agreed
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Do we know if the previous editions had copies left, or if there no lotteries?

And how long will the lottery be opened for?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast