Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 1,901 to 1,921 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I love that you mixed me up with Amanda. Our master plan is working. Muahahaha.

I'm gonna go around the boards making rude posts until everyone thinks: "Man, Ricky sure did turn into a jerk." haha

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That’s really bad ass, Ben. Makes me want to consider getting a tattoo.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank on the compliments. On a side note I still consistently mix up the two Costanzas.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Thank on the compliments. On a side note I still consistently mix up the two Costanzas.
    It's completely understandable.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cantstandya's...

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    It's completely understandable.

Traveler GTG will become famous soon enough GTG will become famous soon enough GTG's Avatar

Wow some of you guys are major fans. Tattoos go way beyond typical fandom IMO

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by GTG View Post
    Wow some of you guys are major fans. Tattoos go way beyond typical fandom IMO
    I don’t have any so I may be speaking out of turn here, but I imagine this wouldn’t necessarily be fandom. Not all the time at least. If I were to get a tattoo based on something from a book (which, so far in my life, has been the only thing that’s ever made me consider getting one), it would be something that had a significant impact on me. The palaver at the end of The Gunslinger, for instance. There were things from that conversation between Roland and MIB that really influenced my perception of humanity’s existence in the universe. So, I might consider a blade of grass or a jawbone or something else that would be a constant reminder of that impact. Maybe it is a display of major fandom in a way, but for me it would be more of a reminder of the thoughts I had reading that part.

My Mood
    Chatty

Just happened to stumble across this: http://fortune.com/2018/09/12/dominos-pizza-tattoos/

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

People like pizza.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this tattoo of the lookout.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet AND nice!!

That is pretty dang awesome.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's fucking bad ass!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark tower adjacent

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!1 IT looks great!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler DrHans will become famous soon enough DrHans will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DrHans View Post
    Ok guys here it is.
    I used another tattoo very similar as mine as a model, found it here I think.
    Anyway, I liked it very much and people around me liked it too.

As soons as it cools down I'll post another close without the burns...

Next I'm gonna ink the Gunslinger Borno cover on my right arm. The artist was thrilled when I showed him the cover and said that HE HAD to do it... LOL

See ya.
    Long days and pleasant nights.
    Just added another one to the collection. This one is sick

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet. That is beautiful!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler Aaronn78 is on a distinguished road

Ok guys here it is.
    I used another tattoo very similar as mine as a model, found it here I think.
    Anyway, I liked it very much and people around me liked it too.

As soons as it cools down I'll post another close without the burns...

Next I'm gonna ink the Gunslinger Borno cover on my right arm. The artist was thrilled when I showed him the cover and said that HE HAD to do it... LOL

See ya.
    Long days and pleasant nights.
    Just added another one to the collection. This one is sick
    It's really nice tattoofree fire name

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77