Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!!!

....I can't believe how much it hurt on the inside of my wrist and inside the elbow

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Thanks guys!!!

....I can't believe how much it hurt on the inside of my wrist and inside the elbow
    The more pain the better the memories...oops maybe this is the wrong forum for that statement!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler Atreus is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default DT half sleeve

Hey guys. I'm new here. I wanted to share this with you. As of August 16, 2012 I have about 6 more hours to go to finish this. The red on the rose is just from it being new. All work is being done in black and grey by Emily Sloman from Have Fun, Be Lucky in Hamden MD.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezera1979/7804672656/

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Atreus View Post
    Hey guys. I'm new here. I wanted to share this with you. As of August 16, 2012 I have about 6 more hours to go to finish this. The red on the rose is just from it being new. All work is being done in black and grey by Emily Sloman from Have Fun, Be Lucky in Hamden MD.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezera1979/7804672656/
    I like what I'm seeing! I see you even have Oy included.

...Please make sure to post the progression of this piece and welcome to the forum!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking of adding Andy (the messanger robot not Dufresne) to my tattoo collection. Actually I'm hopeful that I can have Andy added as a cover-up of some tribal stuff from my younger days. Anyone have any suggestions on what needs to be included in a Andy tattoo? Scenery, symbols, wildlife, etc...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I'm thinking of adding Andy (the messanger robot not Dufresne) to my tattoo collection. Actually I'm hopeful that I can have Andy added as a cover-up of some tribal stuff from my younger days. Anyone have any suggestions on what needs to be included in a Andy tattoo? Scenery, symbols, wildlife, etc...
    Get Mr Mcvey to do a "Andy" statue for probably about the same price and it will increase in value. You can't cut off skin and sell it (well maybe with this crowd)!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Get Mr Mcvey to do a "Andy" statue for probably about the same price and it will increase in value. You can't cut off skin and sell it (well maybe with this crowd)!!!! LOL
    LOL! Good point.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    LOL! Good point.
    Damn Straight!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgunslinger View Post
    I already have a couple un-DT related tattoos and I'm planning on getting a DT one by the end of the summer. I live in Massachusetts and I'm wondering if anyone in the New England area knows of any tattoo artists that have read the series? I'd like to see if I can find a tattoo artist that is also a fan so he/she will fully understand what it means. I'll gladly travel a distance to find the right artist so If anyone knows of an artist let me know.
    I tried tracking one down for you but couldn't find anyone. I think I read somewhere that Josh Woods is a fan of the DT series. He works out of Black 13 in TN and is an amazing artist...not very close to Mass.
    Ok thank you, I've been looking around New England and haven't found anything either.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I already have a couple un-DT related tattoos and I'm planning on getting a DT one by the end of the summer. I live in Massachusetts and I'm wondering if anyone in the New England area knows of any tattoo artists that have read the series? I'd like to see if I can find a tattoo artist that is also a fan so he/she will fully understand what it means. I'll gladly travel a distance to find the right artist so If anyone knows of an artist let me know.
    I tried tracking one down for you but couldn't find anyone. I think I read somewhere that Josh Woods is a fan of the DT series. He works out of Black 13 in TN and is an amazing artist...not very close to Mass.
    Ok thank you, I've been looking around New England and haven't found anything either.
    Joe Capobianco does some amazing work. His studio is in Conn and the website is here:

http://www.hopegallerytattoo.com/joe...nco/index.html

I don't know if he is a fan but I do know his work looks great.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finding an artist who is also a DT fan would be ideal of course. My artist isn't a fan so I had to explain a LOT when he showed me his drawings. He'd say ... I put 21 roses here instead of 19 and I think it balances out better... NOOOOOO! Had to be 19, explained why and got 19. My Maerlyn's Rainbow - he wanted to add a few more "planets" to fill in some spaces so I had to go through explaining why 13 could be the only number of orbs/spheres/crystal balls allowed. Yep, a DT fan/artist would be nice but not completely necessary as long as you stick to your guns, explain etc.

Traveler hanjoe01 is on a distinguished road

Traveler Atreus is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Session 3 today. 4 hrs and got a lot more done. 1-2 more hrs in two weeks and it will be finished!
    http://flic.kr/p/dcSPqn

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezera1979/8010677793/" title="session 3 by ezera79, on Flickr"img src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8449/8010677793_1754acf3c4.jpg" width="282" height="500" alt="session 3"/a>

Traveler Zydrate is on a distinguished road Zydrate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bird and bear and hare and fish.

Traveler Zydrate is on a distinguished road Zydrate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler bumhug66 is on a distinguished road

Default My Oy tatt

By the talented Gillian Turner x

Traveler bumhug66 is on a distinguished road

Im very lucky as i work in a tattoo studio and got the tattooist Gillian into the dark tower so when i said i wanted to start a leg piece she was very excited. I started with the insignia on Roland's gun on my pinky and now i have a beautiful Oy surrounded by roses and the ill fated cottonwood tree. cant wait to get adding to it, it's gonna be beast!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Pics?! I totally dig Oy!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bumhug66 View Post
    Im very lucky as i work in a tattoo studio and got the tattooist Gillian into the dark tower so when i said i wanted to start a leg piece she was very excited. I started with the insignia on Roland's gun on my pinky and now i have a beautiful Oy surrounded by roses and the ill fated cottonwood tree. cant wait to get adding to it, it's gonna be beast!!
    Can't wait for you to make a few more posts to the forum and then post some pictures of your tattoo. It sounds great.

John F. Kennedy mhelgers is on a distinguished road mhelgers's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

not realy a DT tattoo but it's gonna be part of my sleeve about King books , also including this one and more DT tattoos

for more tattoos DT www.stephenkingcollectie.webklik.nl

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by mhelgers View Post
    not realy a DT tattoo but it's gonna be part of my sleeve about King books , also including this one and more DT tattoos

I switched over to your HP and yes, you are crazy The gunslinger tattoo on your "back" is very nice...

John F. Kennedy mhelgers is on a distinguished road mhelgers's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks, he's not ready yet . Needs stills need a lot of work . next year my left arm is ready and we work on my back again

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mhelgers View Post

Very nice! Looks great. A long time in between posts for this thread. Anyone else with some new DT and/or SK tattoo's to show off?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast