Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't look through the whole forum but here is my tattoo of a taheen which is on the inside of my right arm. I have two other gunslinger tat's that I will share if I don't get to hammered for this one.
    Untitled

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok I will admit it.....I don't have any idea how to include a photo to my post. Not a regular and not big forum kinda guy. If someone's interested in seeing my tattoo I will need a few pointers on how to post it here.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ben Staad -

You need to use an outside picture-hosting website. I use www.photobucket.com and it's super easy and user friendly. You create a photobucket account, upload your picture, then copy the "Image Code" you are given for the picture. Now, go to the thread you want to post in and paste the image code into your post. When you submit the post, the picture will appear.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a lot Erin! Alright here is my tattoo (fingers crossed).
    http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay once a moderator approves the post I should be good to go. Thanks for the help Erin!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome! Can't wait to see it!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    fixed it for you. You had only posted the direct link. There's 4 lines on there, just pick the last one, it's the one that says image link. Nice tat, also.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    fixed it for you. You had only posted the direct link. There's 4 lines on there, just pick the last one, it's the one that says image link. Nice tat, also.
    Taken notes......""then copy the image code"". You know I've never been very good at following directions. Thanks everyone for the help with photobucket and thanks for the compliment on the ink.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah! That is a very cool tattoo!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Starting on a new tattoo on Friday. It's going to be shardik with some pine trees and a few of the helper robots. Shardik is going to look similar to the drawing on deviantart (the one that shows his face only and in gold/yellow) but I've tried to have the tattoo artist spruce it up a bit. Very excited and can't wait to get started!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going back for my second sitting on 3/8! Looking good so far will post a pic in a few weeks.

Traveler buffalo_back is on a distinguished road buffalo_back's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been thinking about getting a DT tattoo myself. Shardik had crossed my mind, but I couldn't kind a suitable image. Now i am thinking about more of a piece incorporating Maerlin's Rainbow.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo_back View Post
    Been thinking about getting a DT tattoo myself. Shardik had crossed my mind, but I couldn't kind a suitable image. Now i am thinking about more of a piece incorporating Maerlin's Rainbow.
    Sounds like a cool idea! Would this be your first tattoo or do you have others?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

buffalo_back- I'm not sure if you already have a tattoo person but if your serious you should check out black 13 studios in Nashville. Josh Woods is an artist there and he does awesome work which you can check out on there website. Besides it would be very fitting to have something to do with Maerlin's Rainbow tattooed on you at the Black 13 Studios!

I can't vouch for the guy personally but I do know I like his style and he his well thought of (art wise) in the tattoo community.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was told today by a co-worker that my "Ka" tatto on my wrist looked like "Some kind of witch-craft symbol".

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I was told today by a co-worker that my "Ka" tatto on my wrist looked like "Some kind of witch-craft symbol".
    Maybe you could use that to your advantage!

Gunslinger Apprentice arrawyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

haven't been here for awhile - but loving the latest ink that's been posted! still hoping to et a DT related tattoo soon...just need to get the nerve to actually go DO IT!
    Check out my novel websites! www.underastarlitsky.com and for my upcoming novel (website officially launching Nov 1st, 2011) www.theclockworkuniverse.com

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few photos of my newest tattoo in progress:

Please keep in mind that this isn't complete and I am not much of a photographer. Hope you all like it and I will post the completed and healed tattoo in about 1 1/2 months!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

KICK......ASS.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    KICK......ASS.
    Thanks! I think it's coming along nicely myself.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Very cool!!!
    Thank you very much! I don't see much action on this thread has everyone ran out of skin or what!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my crimson king tat from the comic book:

I've seen this one on somebody before but I'm saying I got mine first.

And here is my Roland and DT tattoo (not my fav but it's ok):

Maybe I should have shaved my leg before taking this photo? JK

John F. Kennedy strungoutboy21 is on a distinguished road strungoutboy21's Avatar

Looks sweet dude. Yeah i would recommend shaving your leg since the tattoo looks so much better without the hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast