Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Traveler meggmopp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The tats here are amazing. Erin, didn't that hurt?
    Here is one of my son's.

Last edited by Letti; 02-03-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: it had 4 more IMG tags so I made them vanish - nomore
    Shine on - you crazy diamond

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Fantastic!
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Good idea. Or maybe just The Rose, as Jake first sees is in The Waste Lands. A rose with suns in the center.
    This was what I was thinking would be my next, especially as we are naming our daughter Ella Rose. I thought it would be a nice way to get the Tower and part of her name into a single piece, and since we are using the name Rose bc we are both Tower junkies.
    That is sweet!

I think I may be breaking my wife down on the idea we name our first son either Lex or Fox. I think she would prefer Jake over those other two. Rose would be a cool name for a girl.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I might get a tattoo. Right on my ass.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    I think I might get a tattoo. Right on my ass.
    How about a tattoo of your ass on your ass?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good idea!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I'd just like to know who the tattooist was and if theres anymore of his work to look at
    Here you go, guys: http://www.hopegallerytattoo.com/Tat...oos_23783.html

Roland would have understood.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

thanks Letti. the guy does good work.

Traveler meggmopp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Fantastic!
    Thank you!
    Shine on - you crazy diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I'd just like to know who the tattooist was and if theres anymore of his work to look at
    Here you go, guys: http://www.hopegallerytattoo.com/Tat...oos_23783.html

Thanks Letti my darling!

this guy did my om, and is likely who i will have do my rose. his girlfriend is pretty good too, she did the lotus i have on my right inner wrist, but i think i will have him do the rose...

http://www.skipsampson.com/home.htm

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by meggmopp View Post
    Here is one of my son's.

I-m-p-r-e-s-s-i-v-e.

You're welcome, Matthew.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler Irish~Rose is on a distinguished road Irish~Rose's Avatar

Hi guys,
    So this thread is how I found this forum, I was doing research for my DT tattoo, I thought I had a fairly original idea, man I was so proud of myself but hey people are right when they say most things have been thought of already!

http://www.bmeink.com/scal001.html

It's still beautiful and I'm still going to get it but I thought I'd have been unique, mine will be a lot smaller and just bellow my hairline on the back of my neck. When I get the cash together but this is my favourite tattoo of all time...
    My quest continues...

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by meggmopp View Post
    I just saw this....It actually didn't hurt too badly, meggmopp. The only parts that hurt a lot were the tips of the gun barrels on my shoulder bone and the middle area of the rose on my spine. It felt like a hot poker was tearing the skin. But the rest of it wasn't bad at all.

Also, I really love your son's tattoo! Very cool tower.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Erin, did you ever finish yours?

My first two (not-DT) tattoos didn't hurt much, but the third one hurt like a bastard. Something to do with doing it on the ankle, I think.

Still thinking of a DT tattoo - I'm leaning towards the "unfound" symbols too, but can't decide where to put it. Or maybe a Ka symbol. Or maybe the symbol of the White.

You see my dilemma.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Erin, did you ever finish yours?

My first two (not-DT) tattoos didn't hurt much, but the third one hurt like a bastard. Something to do with doing it on the ankle, I think.

Still thinking of a DT tattoo - I'm leaning towards the "unfound" symbols too, but can't decide where to put it. Or maybe a Ka symbol. Or maybe the symbol of the White.

You see my dilemma.
    The Unfound Symbol on one of your butt-cheeks.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

But I know where my butt is.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

So you know your ass from a hole in the ground then.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely.

I still think the Unfound Symbol would look hot on your ass-cheek...if you do get it there, post a picture in this thread.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, suuure I will.

See? Another fan...

I think you need another

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You boys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast