Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Ah come on, at that age what will it matter?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, sadly, it matters now.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Oh be a man, get a tat by your pussy.

Seriously though, I've thought about getting tattoos a lot but I can never think of anything that I'd want to have on my skin for the rest of my life. Maybe the Liberty Bell.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see that being totally appropriate for you!

I was 32 before I got my first one, so yeah, I get the whole "need to be sure" thing. Why do you think I don't have a DT tat yet? I'm planning.

My first, the parrot, was just a lark, almost. I could not find anything I wanted and was going to walk out of the shop when I saw the bird flash - it looked just like my quaker, and I HAD to have it. So there you go.

#2 was because I always wanted a tiger tat - which is what #1 was supposed to be - and my husband had just died - his Chinese zodiac was tiger - and there you go. Still my favorite tat, still the best one I've had. It's very well done.

3rd was one I went in for something completely different and got talked out of, and just browsing the flash found it - it was my mother's birthday, ironically (which I didn't remember until halfway through the tattoo) and was an Irish shamrock - she's Irish.

So, I will get a wild hair and get a new one. It just hasn't "called" me yet.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Oh be a man, get a tat by your pussy.
    Ah, only Matthew could come up with a gem like that one.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know.

Along the Path of the Beam Bumbler is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Along the Path of the Beam Bumbler is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

still dont think i can figure this shit out... but i love seeing the other new tats posted! they look great!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that yours? That is a very cool tat! It must have taken HOURS.

Oh, and anyone got a good image of the Ka symbol? I may need it in about a week and a half.

Traveler Ray kenny is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Okay, so I'm kind of toying with the thought of getting a DT tatt. I probably won't do it, but I like to think about it, nonetheless.

If you were going to have a DT tattoo, what would you choose, and why?
    i will be getting roland which is on the front of the comic The long road home..... why? cause its the best pic i can find for tattoo

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Awesome!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

simple but incredibly beautiful

Roland would have understood.

Traveler SharkDeschain is on a distinguished road SharkDeschain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey! I'm new here, and happened to see this thread, and it was for me. I have a tatto, and why the Big Coffin Hunter? Because everyone else has everything else, and yet a junkie would recognize it. Plus, I have this thing for Roy... -ahem-. Yeah. I may have it redone later... if I get the inspiration for it. Plus, I got it done on my 19th birthday. I felt so geeky!! In a good way.
    Last edited by SharkDeschain; 10-09-2008 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Addition

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And has a DT junkie ever stopped you in the street? Has it ever been recognized by a stranger?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkDeschain View Post
    Hey! I'm new here, and happened to see this thread, and it was for me. I have a tatto, and why the Big Coffin Hunter? Because everyone else has everything else, and yet a junkie would recognize it. Plus, I have this thing for Roy... -ahem-. Yeah. I may have it redone later... if I get the inspiration for it. Plus, I got it done on my 19th birthday. I felt so geeky!! In a good way.

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post

When did you get that done?

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

that's not letti-arm!
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shark, that's totally cool.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post

When did you get that done?
    You must be kidding.
    It's not mine. If only I had guts to have one.

You must be kidding.
    It's not mine. If only I had guts to have one.
    Me kid? Never!

Yes, Matthew is well known for being deadpan serious at all times.

By the way, I will probably be going back next weekend for the final touches on my Rose tattoo (which is now fully healed from round 1). I'll post more pics when it's done.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

gretchen -

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Damn straight.

Very cool Gretchen.
    I know it's how I feel about mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast