Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Along the Path of the Beam Valkyrie is on a distinguished road Valkyrie's Avatar

Default Dark Tower Tattoos

Okay, so I'm kind of toying with the thought of getting a DT tatt. I probably won't do it, but I like to think about it, nonetheless.

If you were going to have a DT tattoo, what would you choose, and why?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I have this on my right calf. It says Ka-Mai below it:

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The Eye
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I will ever have a tattoo but if I did I would have one of my favourite sentences: "Stand and be true." and a little rose (the one Roland is keeping in his hand at the Tower) for it.

Roland would have understood.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I heard they hurt like hell.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Along the Path of the Beam childeluke is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

well i have a few tattoos already, and a DT one is definitely on the want list. I've been contemplating getting a friend of mine to draw a new version of the tower with the top ending in a rose(so all the balconies would look like thorns). Maybe adding a "drop" of blood to represent the crimson king.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've already posted this in the general tattoo thread in The Dixie Pig, but here we go again.

My DT tattoo, obviously it's not finished yet, but it will be soon. The guns still need to be covered in and there will be a banner alolng the top saying "The Dark Tower" so people don't just think I really love Guns N' Roses.

I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Erin's is better than mine, but I totally got mine first.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have written it before but I repeat it: it's breath-taking, Erin.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Erin, that's really cool. I have Plato and Aristotle on my back and I've been trying to figure out how I could put something about the Dark Tower without taking away from the philosophers. Very cool tat.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    Erin, that's really cool. I have Plato and Aristotle on my back and I've been trying to figure out how I could put something about the Dark Tower without taking away from the philosophers. Very cool tat.

You could have the Dark Tower and Can-ka' No-Rey in-between them.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea who the owner is but I felt I had to share it with you guys, look:

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I've never seen that one Letti...fantastic!! Thats one of the best tattoos I've ever seen.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Country
    Country Flag

Incredible.

Gunslinger Apprentice Allie is on a distinguished road Allie's Avatar

Wow, that is spectacular!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

pretty damn cool letti [and whoever in the world that is tattooed on]. i plan on adding a version of The Rose at some point to my tat collection, possibly with the guns of the eld, possibly not. still not sure.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that guy's half sleeve. The path of the beams in it are awesome!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit...thats amazing!!

Where did you find it, Letti?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Holy shit...thats amazing!!

Where did you find it, Letti?
    Ufff... with google but I don't remember the name of the site exactly.
    Is it important? I can find it again I think.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd just like to know who the tattooist was and if theres anymore of his work to look at

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, when I get home I think I will find the site where I found it quite easily.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Letti

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

...and did you find that site Letti? It is a pretty amazing tattoo.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post

You could have the Dark Tower and Can-ka' No-Rey in-between them.
    Good idea. Or maybe just The Rose, as Jake first sees is it in The Waste Lands. A rose with suns in the center.

I have no tattoos myself but I know it will be a Tower one if/when I finally do.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Good idea. Or maybe just The Rose, as Jake first sees is in The Waste Lands. A rose with suns in the center.
    This was what I was thinking would be my next, especially as we are naming our daughter Ella Rose. I thought it would be a nice way to get the Tower and part of her name into a single piece, and since we are using the name Rose bc we are both Tower junkies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast